Game-Labs Forum

Again serverdown and a few other thourths

Knuddel

Would be very nice if you could test ur new patches bevor u implement them and makes Playing for guys with limited time a bit more attractiv. Right now i dont know but we had 2 serverdowns in the last 7 days. And last time it was a couple of hours now its not strait after maintence but i mean most of the actual Games can Work without Maintencen and didnt collaps. Ok maintence we are all used to but i meant that somewhen u sayed maintence would just be as long its Beta now its Released and i dont know if i am the only one thinking like that, but something is wrong there. Same With The Trinco DLC. Prommissed Since a Week?  Same with Peace on the PVP server. I dont know anyone who has a flag already...  

Come on Guys i knowu can do that Better. I have the Hope that u will test stuff bevor u bring them to the Live server. BTW liveserver. IF u want to test ur new Features start another server in the maintence time and i am not 100% sure but a Test server at this time would not effect the Real Server and if u would For testing give the "real" Live servers a little benefitts i think there would join some guys...

Make a short discription what u want them/us to test and than make it like a benefit tested Sucsessfull or not doesnt matter but tryed it seriusly so give a small revard. Maybee some Edinoro guns, Poods, Permits, or something what everyone else can Purchase or Get by just playing. 

Thank u for ur Pation and sorry if i insulted someone. 

Edited by Knuddel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2