Game-Labs Forum

Looking for an active group

I'm looking for a clan that is active EST/UTC -5. New to game so I'm hoping to find players on at this time. I would like to PvP and learn to craft to replace my ships and cannons and all that. Nation is not an issue, would like to have some people around to get to know and do stuff with.

Please reply here or message me here.

Thanks

the most effective is that you ask in your national chat for that, in which server and faction are you?

Welcome to game and fair winds captain!

Best regards, Despe

Edited by Despe

Sorry I'm on the PvP server, and I have asked in Nation. That's why I'm open to any nation as long as I have people to play with. I was in a Clan but no one is on. I joined one group and they were great to me, but no one was on when I played. At first I did a few missions 3 or 4 in total with a few and they geared me up very well. I even got great advice when I bumped into one member a few times. But the majority of the time I was alone

Tried to get interest on their discord, and no fuks given. So to the point I'm looking for any Nation, and no one answered in global the one time I asked. Now I'm here trying as well , might even hit up FB, reddit as well. Just thought I would start here

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you for your input

Anything but Russia, then you'll be playing with the zerg nation with absolutely no challenge.  EST zone I'd join US Nation, you'll find more people online for your timezone, a nation chat that is English and more English speaking clans.. Plus there is no better looking ship in the game than a Connie with a US flag. 

Edited by Urchin

3 hours ago, Urchin said:

Anything but Russia, then you'll be playing with the zerg nation with absolutely no challenge. 

No Challenge? We cant event get resources to our crafting ports, without you or another dude camping the sht out og our ports. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rogal Grundy said:

Sorry I'm on the PvP server, and I have asked in Nation. That's why I'm open to any nation as long as I have people to play with. I was in a Clan but no one is on. I joined one group and they were great to me, but no one was on when I played. At first I did a few missions 3 or 4 in total with a few and they geared me up very well. I even got great advice when I bumped into one member a few times. But the majority of the time I was alone

Tried to get interest on their discord, and no fuks given. So to the point I'm looking for any Nation, and no one answered in global the one time I asked. Now I'm here trying as well , might even hit up FB, reddit as well. Just thought I would start here

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you for your input

In your time zone i think that your best option is joining american faction. You have there a lot of active players to play with.