Game-Labs Forum

Ship slot DLC expansion

A 5 - 10 USD DLC that adds slots, maybe even a 3$ per 5 slot DLC. We don't have enough ship slots at 30 (I know right?) especially for those of us that like to collect ships.

Would be easy to add, an added revenue stream for the team and would help us get more ship slots!

• Like 3

I've known some players to buy (more) alt(s) solely and simply for the added dock space to store their ships. 

Which is frankly a mark of a serious flaw in the system and extremely silly on many levels. 

I would support this suggestion, but I believe they are now supposed to be posted in the appropriate topic already made by admin and in the right format. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

I've known some players to buy (more) alt(s) solely and simply for the added dock space to store their ships. 

Which is frankly a mark of a serious flaw in the system and extremely silly on many levels. 

I would support this suggestion, but I believe they are now supposed to be posted in the appropriate topic already made by admin and in the right format. 

I've already made this suggestion publicly... for example here

6 hours ago, Luvstruck said:

A 5 - 10 USD DLC that adds slots, maybe even a 3$ per 5 slot DLC. We don't have enough ship slots at 30 (I know right?) especially for those of us that like to collect ships.

Would be easy to add, an added revenue stream for the team and would help us get more ship slots!

I make a suggestion one time in which i proposed that every ship DLC includes one more slot on docks.

If each ship DLC includes 1 slot for the redeemed ship would be great. Does not add 1 slot, but adds slot for that ship ( which disappears when ship sinks, gets broken, etc ).

In sum, slot bind to DLC ship.

Additional slots wouldn't need to be DLC. Just exponential costs ( similar to warehouse slots ).

Edited by Hethwill
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

If each ship DLC includes 1 slot for the redeemed ship would be great. Does not add 1 slot, but adds slot for that ship ( which disappears when ship sinks, gets broken, etc ).

In sum, slot bind to DLC ship.

Additional slots wouldn't need to be DLC. Just exponential costs ( similar to warehouse slots ).

So basically a DLC ship would take up 0 slots standard. Easier to implement I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1