Game-Labs Forum

FLEET PRACTICE RETURN!

Raxius

Question

Please please please  can you return the fleet practice lobby system, it is an excellent tool for new and experienced players to practice large scale battles and teach small scale battles too it helps new players to learn how to figth without losing the ship.

It helps breed a new era of fleet commanders for port battles. it helps fleet members sharpen their skills.. newer players wanting to get involved in RvR are forced to bend the knee to the veterans because they dont know where to begin when commanding a fleet, fleet practice fills this void with the ability to practice, teach, experiment with builds and most importantly ITS ALSO A LOT OF FUN!!

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!

• Like 32
  • Thanks 2

13 answers to this question

Yes we really need it! Maybe only limit it for a certain time window or X amount of battles each day so ppl still spend most of their time on the OW. But it's super hard to train fleet battles atm that's balanced and would love to have an option to train again. 

• Like 1

@admin plrease can you comment on this??

right now RvR in Naval action consists of Russia and Sweden.. experienced players looking for RvR move to either of these nations to be with experienced players, meaning nations such as Great Britain, Spain, USA, Pirates, Dutch, Poland, China, Prussia are somewhat at a dead end, its impossible to teach players without losing something and then players you train may just end up moving to one of the two RvR nations.

Please comment on this question, preferably return fleet practice! so the majority of nations can train a fleet work together and fight for a place on the map.

1 hour ago, Raxius said:

@admin plrease can you comment on this??

right now RvR in Naval action consists of Russia and Sweden.. experienced players looking for RvR move to either of these nations to be with experienced players, meaning nations such as Great Britain, Spain, USA, Pirates, Dutch, Poland, China, Prussia are somewhat at a dead end, its impossible to teach players without losing something and then players you train may just end up moving to one of the two RvR nations.

Please comment on this question, preferably return fleet practice! so the majority of nations can train a fleet work together and fight for a place on the map.

I don't think that other players from other nations are not experienced. they simple don't have the player base like the Russian nation had and lost some very skilled players (the reason are well known). And while I support your request I also think that it doesn't help to get more experienced players in game, because the gap between veteran players and new players is simple to big. And battle fought always with different types of the same ship ( in terms of wood and upgrades).

Some clans have their sister clans ( recruitment entry levels and even team Bs ) in enemy nation ( recruits will have either Forger DLC or willingness to restart character ).

Probation period minimum 30 days ( as per DLC )

They DO fight each other to the death and train, single, squadron and fleet actions. They take it serious and not as means to "farm".

Their entire objective is to help the recruits and overall have their practice with game loss.

Edited by Hethwill
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Some clans have their sister clans ( recruitment entry levels and even team Bs ) in enemy nation ( recruits will have either Forger DLC or willingness to restart character ).
Probation period minimum 30 days ( as per DLC )They DO fight each other to the death and train, single, squadron and fleet actions.
They take it serious and not as means to "farm".
Their entire objective is to help the recruits and overall have their practice with game loss.

Now that's encouraging.  I used to game with a community that would spend about one week every two months training.  It made the game play more fulfilling and helped us sto improve teamwork.  In NA, I've almost connected up with players of a foriegn nation several times, but it's difficult to co-ordinate with individual players, and the current mechanis discourage us from communicating internationally.

The concept that you have described is encouraging.  Send out a squadron with foriegn papers (Prolific Forger) as opponent to practice with, for one month.   The clan could co-orinate battles with clan mates or with other clans that want to hone their skills and try new techniques.  After the month the squadron could use their papers to return to their home nation.  The next time practice was needed, different clan-mates could rotate out, as the enemy, for a month.  I can't imagine  a plausible story line to support this type of action, but it would enable a great training opportunity.  I'm glad you suggested it Hethwill, I would be concerned about getting banned, or disiplined for some sort of metagaming, if anyone else had.

1 hour ago, Macjimm said:

I would be concerned about getting banned, or disiplined for some sort of metagaming, if anyone else had.

They fight like they would any other enemy. They cannot get better if they don't.

They sink, they lose ships, they get a feeling of what the game really is and embrace it. And they get better at it.

There's no alt meta gaming. They are not alts, they are unique players that are in a different nation so they can fight their friends and learn.

Edited by Hethwill

21 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Probation period minimum 30 days ( as per DLC )

They DO fight each other to the death and train, single, squadron and fleet actions. They take it serious and not as means to "farm".

this is nonsense... you expect clan members to delete level 3 shipyards, level 3 buildings, purchase additional DLC and then coordinate with clan to fight eachother to improve?

how will the clan sustain that, if half of it has moved then materials are not being deposited, members lose interaction with one another, other clans fail to trust clans that have 50% in another nation i dont want to delve deeper into this unimaginable idea.. wouldnt it be easier, more effective and to be honest with you less hassle to just implement the lobby system fleet practice that was already previously in the game when I purchased it not to mention with your idea it will cost a stupid amount of ships,. upgrades, cannons, to which the fleet practice is designed to teach without substantial cost??

Please read your suggestions to yourself before sharing next time as i dont want to have to explain the well known reasons why this is a bad bad bad idea.

please implement fleet practice.

2 hours ago, Raxius said:

this is nonsense... you expect clan members to delete level 3 shipyards, level 3 buildings, purchase additional DLC and then coordinate with clan to fight eachother to improve?

how will the clan sustain that, if half of it has moved then materials are not being deposited, members lose interaction with one another, other clans fail to trust clans that have 50% in another nation i dont want to delve deeper into this unimaginable idea.. wouldnt it be easier, more effective and to be honest with you less hassle to just implement the lobby system fleet practice that was already previously in the game when I purchased it not to mention with your idea it will cost a stupid amount of ships,. upgrades, cannons, to which the fleet practice is designed to teach without substantial cost??

Please read your suggestions to yourself before sharing next time as i dont want to have to explain the well known reasons why this is a bad bad bad idea.

please implement fleet practice.

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm stating what some groups do already. just take it as is, nothing against your idea. chill.