Game-Labs Forum

Tactical map view to do strategy

I vote definitely for. Also I think we need ability to make some marks, measurment etc. For example to mark last known position and course/speed of dmagad ship which is limping away. In current view it's quite hard to figure out where to look out for it after battle moves dozens km away.

cheers

10 hours ago, Piotr said:

I vote definitely for. Also I think we need ability to make some marks, measurment etc. For example to mark last known position and course/speed of dmagad ship which is limping away. In current view it's quite hard to figure out where to look out for it after battle moves dozens km away.

cheers

I'm sure eventually we'll get battles around the coast rather than just in the open ocean. Not quite sure how that'll be handled but it should make it easier to tell where ships are going if you're fighting near land. 

I'd like, rather than a separate tactical viewer, a seamless kind of transition between the two. So an expanded zoom out that eventually turns into a sort off 2D tactical viewer. I'm thinking of something like Dragon Age Origins although I know there are other examples.