Game-Labs Forum

Launcher broke

Greetings Admiral! What exactly does not work? Please provide details and screenshot of the problem to let us better understand the issue.

You can reinstall the launcher, please contact Xsolla via this guide 

They will provide the link to download the launcher if you lost it and perhaps will be able to help you with the problem you are experiencing

8 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral! What exactly does not work? Please provide details and screenshot of the problem to let us better understand the issue.

You can reinstall the launcher, please contact Xsolla via this guide 

They will provide the link to download the launcher if you lost it and perhaps will be able to help you with the problem you are experiencing

ok I spoke xsolla and they weren’t interested in the slightest unless it was a payment issue !! I think one of my children has done something as my launcher is a notepad  page .... 

all I need is a link to a new launcher I think 

F17C65A3-B851-4A35-9470-DCD33341F00A.jpeg

11 hours ago, Utrinqueparatu5 said:

ok I spoke xsolla and they weren’t interested in the slightest unless it was a payment issue !! I think one of my children has done something as my launcher is a notepad  page .... 

all I need is a link to a new launcher I think 

F17C65A3-B851-4A35-9470-DCD33341F00A.jpeg

Admiral, please send a email to ink@navalaction.com from the email address that was used to purchase the game

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, jbarry39 said:

I'm having the same issue as well...Haven't played for a few weeks and greeted with Xsolla Launcher has stopped working(suddenly!)

I would love to be able to play the game I actually paid for!!!

Admiral, please continue to this topic: