Game-Labs Forum

Dont want to annoy ppl, but:

Rina Ravyn

My question is related to the statement on the website that those who purchased the "standard edition" early access will be getting their keys on release in the first half of 2020.

That first half is 69 days away from its end.

Having been here on this earth for quite some time now, i have already begun to assume this deadline will not be upheld. No hard feelings.

However, i would like to know where the delays stem from, when a supposed secondary release date is set and what the estimate is on how much more time needs to go into further alpha testing.

I think those questions are within the bounds of a reasonable concern.

Fair winds everyone! ❤️

52 minutes ago, Rina Ravyn said:

My question is related to the statement on the website that those who purchased the "standard edition" early access will be getting their keys on release in the first half of 2020.

That first half is 69 days away from its end.

Having been here on this earth for quite some time now, i have already begun to assume this deadline will not be upheld. No hard feelings.

However, i would like to know where the delays stem from, when a supposed secondary release date is set and what the estimate is on how much more time needs to go into further alpha testing.

I think those questions are within the bounds of a reasonable concern.

Fair winds everyone! ❤️

We actually plan to start sending keys earlier before steam launch. Announcement coming next week or in a week. So hold long just a little bit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3