Game-Labs Forum

Caribbean server playerbase discussion

Kejsaren

5 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

French don't tolerant that nn take ports. We just doesn't have the high equidment or player skill to defend it successful. That's a difference. While other players have a bit better options. But since more and more people knowing French is fighting. More and more pvp players are coming 

This is the right attitude!  Fight and never give up, even if it means losing your ports!  In the end, whoever holds on and does not give up wins.  All my respect for the French fighting, and I'm sure the Russians will never attack Bridgetown.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Look at all the 55p ports lol the only Free one is Bridgetown all others are eather Russian or in the hands of Russian vassals! And now the Frensh have to tolerate NN taking Ports from them otherwise they will go for Bridgetown lol!! 

But no Zerg here........ 

Sweden was a Zerg ones but Def not on the Russian LVL of dictating the whole server 

So what ports besides Bridgetown do we need to take, in order for you to stop crying?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Look at all the 55p ports lol the only Free one is Bridgetown all others are eather Russian or in the hands of Russian vassals!

and talking about ports, i remember a time when money ports are only 5 or 6 like Nassau, Cartagena, Santo Domingo or Santiago de Cuba, all in hands of sweedes or brits when HAVOC was sweede or brit, wich make rich the clan. And the same with the white, live or teak ports, that forced a lot of players (including me) to buy alters only for buy good woods for crafting. Did that worry you then?

Edited by Despe
  • Like 2

I'm impressed by the large amount of insults redii dedicated to our mexican leader! We understand your frustration mate, our former nation (GB) lost for the same reason as yours, too many PBs in too short time and people not willing to apply and defend anymore. 
What I don't understand is: if you were able to inflict so much pain on your opponents by forcing them to lose an entire coast and a crafting port, leading them to burnout; why aren't you capable of receiving the same pain from Russia (a bigger zerg than yours?).. I think the means are pretty much identical in both situations, and you're finally tasting the same you inflicted to us :P 

It's mostly everyone's fault if RvR is what it is. Right after wipe RvR was pure fun (I recall your PBs while trying to take Santo Domingo, or our weekly attempts to take PaP when LAMA was in GB). Wars were fun and not stressful, people applied for PBs to have fair fights, and not more than twice a week. (Russia kinda deserved many more PBs than that because they could fill 5 PBs at the same time). Then after Christmas truce it was like: 10 PBs a day, every day, because we decided to turn RvR into a job haha and nations with a single PB fleet couldn't keep up.

So here we are, Sweden lost, game lost 300 players due to crafting ports changing ownership, people being burned out, and we are blaming Russia for something we all did: total war destroying content for others. 
I hope the new patch comes to a solution with all this, but we've been waiting for months already..

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

It's mostly everyone's fault if RvR is what it is. Right after wipe RvR was pure fun (I recall your PBs while trying to take Santo Domingo, or our weekly attempts to take PaP when LAMA was in GB). Wars were fun and not stressful, people applied for PBs to have fair fights, and not more than twice a week. (Russia kinda deserved many more PBs than that because they could fill 5 PBs at the same time). Then after Christmas truce it was like: 10 PBs a day, every day, because we decided to turn RvR into a job haha and nations with a single PB fleet couldn't keep up..

The weekly tries at PaP, was back when it only was possible to pull the main port of each area. After the devs changed to the frontline system we have now, and it was possible to pull multiple ports, clans needed more players, this is here where i joined some of my first port battles.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nixolai said:

The weekly tries at PaP, was back when it only was possible to pull the main port of each area. After the devs changed to the frontline system we have now, and it was possible to pull multiple ports, clans needed more players, this is here where i joined some of my first port battles.

I frankly miss the old system. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Hold on!!!!!. Wait a second. As far is I know Sweden holds 2 55 ports. The one from purge. (st John's??) and basse Terre. Or did they rebalanced one of those? 

they are both 50 points i think

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

I'm impressed by the large amount of insults redii dedicated to our mexican leader! We understand your frustration mate, our former nation (GB) lost for the same reason as yours, too many PBs in too short time and people not willing to apply and defend anymore. 
What I don't understand is: if you were able to inflict so much pain on your opponents by forcing them to lose an entire coast and a crafting port, leading them to burnout; why aren't you capable of receiving the same pain from Russia (a bigger zerg than yours?).. I think the means are pretty much identical in both situations, and you're finally tasting the same you inflicted to us :P 

It's mostly everyone's fault if RvR is what it is. Right after wipe RvR was pure fun (I recall your PBs while trying to take Santo Domingo, or our weekly attempts to take PaP when LAMA was in GB). Wars were fun and not stressful, people applied for PBs to have fair fights, and not more than twice a week. (Russia kinda deserved many more PBs than that because they could fill 5 PBs at the same time). Then after Christmas truce it was like: 10 PBs a day, every day, because we decided to turn RvR into a job haha and nations with a single PB fleet couldn't keep up.

So here we are, Sweden lost, game lost 300 players due to crafting ports changing ownership, people being burned out, and we are blaming Russia for something we all did: total war destroying content for others. 
I hope the new patch comes to a solution with all this, but we've been waiting for months already..

I`d call it creating content instead of destroying it :). Why on earth does a war-game need to be ballanced? Isn´t it an essential that factions become stronger, weaker, collapse etc. ?

• Like 1

Instead of blaming each other, lets see, how an we create content outside of rvr.

What about arranged battles, in and outside of patrol zones?

We agree on numbers, BR, time and place. We come, fight each other and go in peace.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Hold on!!!!!. Wait a second. As far is I know Sweden holds 2 55 ports. The one from purge. (st John's??) and basse Terre. Or did they rebalanced one of those? 

Ohhhh Lukas........... 

Mabey you should get a Lil more informend on the game before you run your mouth..... 

Only 55p port we had was SJ lol neater of the ones u said are 55p 

1 hour ago, Poryv said:

Instead of blaming each other, lets see, how an we create content outside of rvr.

What about arranged battles, in and outside of patrol zones?

We agree on numbers, BR, time and place. We come, fight each other and go in peace.

Yeah sure I'm up for that exept that I won't do it against Russians haha of u guys get bored change nation lol

Edited by Swedish Berserker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Despe said:

Dictating? Dont make me laugh. I played from 2018 and i saw some zergs here. When redii and HAVOC were brit, they took the most server ports, and most importants ones like Cartagena, Nassau, Santo domingo or santiago de cuba, and almost wiped Russia and spain with the help of danes, pirates and frenchs, which are the 80 per cent of all server players. We cry them in forums for that?

Can u read? I never said Havoc and I never said Brits!!! 

4 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

@Aquillas don't worry about him, he cries and dreams all day 🤣

Massimo you are a funny guy we're do u see me cry? As I said multiple times I don't care about SJ it took me a few clicks a Lil money and a few dubs and I had a new shipyard! You are the joke though u got your popo kicket 2, once wile u were in GB and then in denmark, and then Mama Russia gave u SJ and now you feel special. I think this is very very funny! So you go around bumping your chest with FrosT Cuse u beat Sweden and I will go on to post fakts on the forum I'm not crying lol crying is what u Guys did in every Portbattle 😜