Game-Labs Forum

Chat is not working correctly

Clarion Call

@Ink,

I'm not sure if I'm facing a chat ban situation or not... But i can't see any of the regular chat channels such as Nation, Global, not even the Help channel. I can't add them and my friends list is also not loading. I also can't talk in battle chat and the regular tavern section loads into the battle instance Talking on Teamspeak to other people, I can log in and they visually see me in game, but they can't send messages or invite me to groups. I also cant send in-game mails or receive them.

I'd greatly appreciate any help you could provide so i can talk to people and group up again. (not that there is anything critical said in nation chat, by the way)

Please see the attached screenshot showing the empty tavern. 20200520161456_1.thumb.jpg.047bc67ce09cd44d3492724a39790ff7.jpg

UPDATE: Thanks to all for helping me solve the issue!   <0

Re-installed the packages, and now everything is working correctly. I had to reload each of the packages you listed @Ink in order to make it work.  See screenshot below20200521075318_1.thumb.jpg.1c502874c6b21e83e381c1a9b4cf7aa8.jpg

Edited by Clarion Call

48 minutes ago, Clarion Call said:

UPDATE: Thanks to all for helping me solve the issue!   <0

Re-installed the packages, and now everything is working correctly. I had to reload each of the packages you listed @Ink in order to make it work.  See screenshot below

Nice to hear the problem is solved!