Game-Labs Forum

Update problem

I recently bought the game and installed it, and it worked fine until now, but today when i opened the launcher, there was an update to do but when i try to update the game, the launcher crash no matter how many time i do it. I'm pretty sure it's not a storage problem, my disc isn't full and has enough space, so what should i do. 

33 minutes ago, Admiral Kizaru Borsalino said:

I recently bought the game and installed it, and it worked fine until now, but today when i opened the launcher, there was an update to do but when i try to update the game, the launcher crash no matter how many time i do it. I'm pretty sure it's not a storage problem, my disc isn't full and has enough space, so what should i do. 

Greetings Admiral. Could you please clarify if there any error message or something like this before it crashes?

@Admiral Kizaru Borsalino @Crankster

Admirals, please follow these steps:

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: 

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 21.05.20.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and provide full description on the issue (also make a screenshot if possible), then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue and attach files

If you got no reply or any other issue with Xsolla, please send me a mail on ink@navalaction.com