Game-Labs Forum

It seems to be an increasingly rare thing nowadays for there to be a demo for anything.

Ok, was only wondering as it would afford me a chance to see how it performed on my computer before shelling out for the full game.

i would say check out this thread, you might be able to get an idea of what your system will run it like if you can find anyone with similar specs to your own.

• Like 1

Post your hardware specs and folks with similar machines will chip in with their experience. I suggest listing CPU, GPU and resolution of monitor as a minimum

Here we go.

Intel Core i7-4700MQ (2.4 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)

12 GB DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)

1 TB 5400 rpm SATA

Dx11 is needed otherwise you will find funny pink stuff 

This is a touch misleading.  You need a video card that supports DirectX 11.  Installing DirectX 11 on the computer isn't enough (we've had quite a few players do this and then find out they couldn't run the game).  Once you get your rig back, post the specs and we can give you a 95% idea of if you can run it or not.

This is a touch misleading.  You need a video card that supports DirectX 11.  Installing DirectX 11 on the computer isn't enough (we've had quite a few players do this and then find out they couldn't run the game).  Once you get your rig back, post the specs and we can give you a 95% idea of if you can run it or not.

See my above post.