Game-Labs Forum

TCA / DarthMod / Rome II - Because someone will probably ask or wonder

Zala_

There will be no more DarthMod for Rome II or future TotalWar games.

Feel free to confirm and/or sticky for those who will probably ask (there's always some)

Wish you all the best man, DarthMod has been a must for every Total War game and I'm definitely looking forward to this project. Was wondering what you would end up doing after you announced the end of an era. I was selfishly hoping you would work for The Creative Assembly even with your disagreements with them but this is even better.

Once again, thank you for all your hard work and best of luck with your future!

Well I have said it many times, this is now a natural process for me to allocate all my energy to the game I design with Game Labs.
I say to my blog here: http://www.ultimategeneral.com/blog/my-modding-work that I support my mods from time to time, but this is it I am afraid.

You and others can help us first in the closed beta we will organise soon. 

• Like 1

Yeah exactly, but this is the internet and after that Kotaku article I saw a few people posting about DarthMod for Rome II so thought I'd be quick and get you to confirm the situation on here for the people viewing after reading said article.

Awesome, looking forward to it man :D

Hopefully my exchange at the new house will be upgraded by the time there's no NDA involved and I'll be able to stream some footage :)

• 4 weeks later...

Please give me a heads up when beta comes out, I'm retired and at home most of the day, can help about any time ( CST USA) can stay up if need be. lol, I'll just drink a couple of more beers that way. lol

Same here. Retired and looking for games to play. Would love to help with the Beta. Big fan of the Darthmods and looking forward to Gettysburg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...