Game-Labs Forum

fresh copy requested

Hardlec

There have been 6 major updates to an alpha version.  My software seems glitchy.  It does not perform as people on this forum say it should, so I asked for a "replacement" copy, to do a full uninstall/reinstall.

my response from Xsolla:

Elly (Xsolla Inc.)

May 17, 2020, 3:33:45 PM GMT+5

Hello,

You have reached Xsolla support. As Xsolla is a platform for the monetization and optimization of global video games, we're unable to provide game support. If you have a question about any gaming issue, please contact the game support. You can find the contact information on the main page of the game. We sincerely hope they can resolve their issue.

Thank you for contacting Xsolla.

Customer Service Supervisor

I would like a "new" copy as my software is not performing properly.

@Hardlec

Greetings Admiral. You do not need a new copy to reinstall the game, you can reinstall the game by uninstalling it in the launcher, click on "Options" button above "Play" button and click on "Uninstall".

After that the game will be removed and you will be able to download and install a new copy.  

You can also try to verify and repair game files instead of uninstalling, for that you need to click on "Repair" button instead of "Uninstall"

dhOqPs5.png

If both cases do not solve the problem, please be so kind and provide more details about problems you are experiencing, preferably capture a screenshot with the problem