Game-Labs Forum

additional slots for upgrades

There is a proposal for opening additional slots at the ship.

To give players the opportunity to open additional slots on the ship by making kills in PVP.

For example u have crafted blue ships with 3 slots & u get 15 kills on that ship, then u can open 4 slot. / for 25 kills u can open 5 slots.

counted only the same rank ships as ur or higher.

Progress counts only to the ship on which you are fighting and does not apply to other ships of this model.

Edited by SINOPTIK
  • Like 11

So if I have a Blue Very Fast ship, I can grind it to gold by doing PvP vs equal ships or more difficult opponents, I LOVE IT!

But it can't be to easy! But if it possible to check stats even for the best PvP players I doubt their ships survive more than 15 battles.. Only issue I see here is f***** alt farming.. :( 

Edited by Tiedemann
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tiedemann said:

So if I have a Blue Very Fast ship, I can grind it to gold by doing PvP vs equal ships or more difficult opponents, I LOVE IT! 

yes, but i think it will not be easy to grind even 15 kills.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SINOPTIK said:

There is a proposal for opening additional slots at the ship.

To give players the opportunity to open additional slots on the ship by making kills in PVP.

For example u have crafted blue ships with 3 slots & u get 15 kills on that ship, then u can open 4 slot. / for 25 kills u can open 5 slots.

counted only the same rank ships as ur or higher.

Progress counts only to the ship on which you are fighting and does not apply to other ships of this model.

Yes pls , i want discount gold ship

• Like 1

• 9 months later...