Game-Labs Forum

Warehouse, clan warehouse slots, lots and stacking

Simply put, I believe that there should be either many more available slots in clan and own warehouse, or the ability to stack items far beyond 10,000. Having such a limited number of items is a pain. Leading on from that the amount of contract Lots needs to increase from 10 to a further amount. Without these abilities it creates the need along with many other reasons to have alts. Alts which are disallowed in the game, but we all know many people have. 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 11:57 AM, ChineseBatman said:

Simply put, I believe that there should be either many more available slots in clan and own warehouse, or the ability to stack items far beyond 10,000. Having such a limited number of items is a pain. Leading on from that the amount of contract Lots needs to increase from 10 to a further amount. Without these abilities it creates the need along with many other reasons to have alts. Alts which are disallowed in the game, but we all know many people have. 

Also, I think some attention needs to be given to how some items stack, while others don't.