Game-Labs Forum

GG Russia, go and play solo

PelusaNinja

after some weeks with the only chance to defend urself cuz u cant get inside anmy port, and this confirmed msg from a good friend in GB "Britain can field 3 pb fleets now due to Russian alts, were fine but Russia will come into it if we take Belize apparantly Anolytic and North Viking .... have GB alts now and are coordinating with their clans".

I decide to take a break and let this game die fast as russians want it, 600 players online right now, say goodbye to 20+.

When this game become a little bit matched with a real RvR, will revive, this 1-52 patch will be useless. SEE UUU

image.png.84619f82aa24f6565cfc85bcdc1cadb6.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, Callaghan92 said:

you should probably stop believing what GB players tell you. you believe we paid them 100k S wood and 200K dubs. Gullible Spaniards comes to mind 

oh, and where is my part? im poor :DD

• Like 1

If there's on thing GB has always had all on it's own...  it's been hundreds of noobs willing to get sunk for a good cause.   New players spawn here.   We have gone through times when we were short on experienced captains, but we've never been short on people qualified to screen.   The Russians have been irrelevant the few times they've come down to screen, because we've fielded more than 100 screeners of our own each time Belize was threatened..  Not alts.   GB captains.   

I've seen ONE russian alt in a PB...  and that was in Bensalem battle you no showed...  so I'm not just CERTAIN he was the deciding factor.  :P  

But sure.   Whatever excuse you need to make for stepping away now that GB is finally getting on it's feet and starting to win battles.    We sure as hell appreciate you, by the way.   When this war started...  we'd recently lost the majority of our RVR players.   But throwing PBs every day has been exactly what we needed to develop the next crop.   You've done FAR MORE for GB than the russians!    Enjoy whatever you go do instead.   We'll enjoy this more without you, from here on out.  :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Callaghan92 said:

you should probably stop believing what GB players tell you. you believe we paid them 100k S wood and 200K dubs. Gullible Spaniards comes to mind 

LOL.   This.   Who's tag was Redman wearing when he said this?   Who do you think he was in comms with laughing their asses off as he answered?    

We were attacking ports in redoubtables last week.   Do you think we were doing that while sitting on enough seasoned logs to afford to throw 100k of them at the Russians every time they loaned us 20 people for an hour?   :P I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, PelusaNinja said:

"Britain can field 3 pb fleets now due to Russian alts, were fine but Russia will come into it if we take Belize apparantly Anolytic and North Viking .... have GB alts now and are coordinating with their clans".

i dont have an alt in GB ❤️

47 minutes ago, PelusaNinja said:

after some weeks with the only chance to defend urself cuz u cant get inside anmy port

PicsArt_05-09-10.24.22.jpg

This meme explains why ;)   ^^(credits to Prometeo)^^

didnt i say something with "self inflicted damage" and "blaming russia for it" xd

Edited by Nixolai
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Nixolai said:

PicsArt_05-09-10.24.22.jpg

Este meme explica por qué ;)   ^^ (créditos a Prometeo) ^^

¿No dije algo con "daño autoinfligido" y "culpar a Rusia por ello" xd

What will you do now that you cant screen us? 🤔🤔

Gg for britts, good fights. 

1 hour ago, PelusaNinja said:

after some weeks with the only chance to defend urself cuz u cant get inside anmy port, and this confirmed msg from a good friend in GB "Britain can field 3 pb fleets now due to Russian alts, were fine but Russia will come into it if we take Belize apparantly Anolytic and North Viking .... have GB alts now and are coordinating with their clans".

I decide to take a break and let this game die fast as russians want it, 600 players online right now, say goodbye to 20+.

When this game become a little bit matched with a real RvR, will revive, this 1-52 patch will be useless. SEE UUU

Cry a river... 😭😭😭😭

I told you... 😕

You were given the choice between war and dishonour. You chose dishonour, and you will have war, and now you surrender.... Bye 🤣🤣

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Forever ban, incoming.... 

Oh not a surprise, the same offensive behavoir like always attacking my sexuality with personal offenses, and always in spanish for trying to make moderating work hard.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PelusaNinja said:

Ahem,

index.png.28a63c19e9804b86ac737acae41691c0.png

• Like 2