Game-Labs Forum

>>>Alpha-6 Feedback<<<

Just now, Nick Thomadis said:

When you finish the ship design, adding towers, funnels, armament, within the tonnage limits, what speed you achieved?

Oh, it's 48,5 knots with minimal requirements and 1912 tech.

Just now, Nick Thomadis said:

But possibly a ship almost empty, with no components, no extra armament etc.

Yeah, as i said with only minimal requiarments fullfied.

Don't get me wrong I don't have problem with that. It just seems funny to me when some people complain about too high speed and you even extended it xd.

3 minutes ago, Aceituna said:

Yeah, as i said with only minimal requiarments fullfied.

Don't get me wrong I don't have problem with that. It just seems funny to me when some people complain about too high speed and you even extended it xd.

Practically this speed will never be achieved. For example, if you have only one funnel, the engine efficiency will be so low that you will need ages to accelerate to top speed.
Furthermore, if you do not have guns, more torpedoes, your ship will be highly impractical and vulnerable. 
So in numbers you may achieve a theoretical higher top speed, but practically your ship is neither faster or more powerful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Well i tried three missions, contest at the black sea, mission impossible and near jutland, havent won yet. But i really like the modern hull designs for the mission impossible one, which i've figured that you need to basically ignore the enemy dd's and go after their BB since you can't actually control TR's yet.

The other two i did a few times, but yeah very tricky missions, surprised how close the dd's in mission impossible start however.