Game-Labs Forum

Problems with the medium superimposed barbette

Hi there.

I think there is a problem with the medium superimposed barbette. It is the perfect size for the dual 12 inch turrets (I know size is based on solely on gun size and not gun number, alas i digress). However I cannot seem to be able to place it down unless it is connected with a larger and pointless barbette in front of it (they both stand at the same height so it makes no sense), and when the larger barbette is removed, the medium barbette becomes invalid. Now I'm unsure if this is a bug, or if it is intentional. If it is intentional, then why? 

(also I would post photos but apparently I have reached the limit??)

PS: would it be ok to allow the option to remove the restrictions to barbette and superstructure placement in the unlock mode? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whomst'd've said:

Hi there.

I think there is a problem with the medium superimposed barbette. It is the perfect size for the dual 12 inch turrets (I know size is based on solely on gun size and not gun number, alas i digress). However I cannot seem to be able to place it down unless it is connected with a larger and pointless barbette in front of it (they both stand at the same height so it makes no sense), and when the larger barbette is removed, the medium barbette becomes invalid. Now I'm unsure if this is a bug, or if it is intentional. If it is intentional, then why? 

(also I would post photos but apparently I have reached the limit??)

PS: would it be ok to allow the option to remove the restrictions to barbette and superstructure placement in the unlock mode? 

use imgur.com and just drop a link here in the post to post pictures and examples