Game-Labs Forum

Hello there
Recently i have bought this game.  After activating it my antivirus (avast) detected launcher as a idp.generic. Then to be sure that this product is safe, i have used virustotal webside to scan this app, and it detected PUP/coinminer. So here is a question what should i do next? go get refound or is it just a mistake made by antiviruses 

Edited by Ezarcha

24 minutes ago, Ezarcha said:

Hello there
Recently i have bought this game.  After activating it my antivirus (avast) detected launcher as a idp.generic. Then to be sure that this product is safe, i have used virustotal webside to scan this app, and it detected PUP/coinminer. So here is a question what should i do next? go get refound or is it just a mistake made by antiviruses 

its a common false positive. But we will check and see if signing is correct because we recently updated the launcher

https://howandwow.info/idp-generic/  - here is how to check underlying files (they should be ok)
For peace of mind check the folder with the game with other antiviruses or windows defender. 

Сan you post the screenshots and send me the results of the virus check as a file in private? (PM) you can save them as a file). We will send them to xsolla so they fix the issue. They are a ok known payment service provider and many games work through them (Borderlands 3 and tarkov is sold through xsolla for example).

• Like 1