Game-Labs Forum

<<<Alpha-6 News>>>

6 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

Bet nick wishes he never opened the thread now xD

*sniff* *sniff*

If I don't get my update today I'm putting my head in a pot of boiling water, and using said pot as a helmet so I can drive my head through a wall.

The amount of anticipation is killing me.

Guess I better get a pot ready 😕

Edited by BobRoss0902
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BobRoss0902 said:

If I don't get my update today I'm putting my head in a pot of boiling water, and using said pot as a helmet so I can drive my head through a wall.

The amount of anticipation is killing me.

Im more excited for alpha 7 even doe that likes ten years away atm, because of the campaign and crew systems, plus i want to know what hulls they will make for said alpha as well.

if its not today den maybe....tommorrow or next week

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cptbarney said:

Im more excited for alpha 7 even doe that likes ten years away atm, because of the campaign and crew systems, plus i want to know what hulls they will make for said alpha as well.

if its not today den maybe....tommorrow or next week

Seeing as how all the updates are within a month or so of each other I'd wager that the next update will be 1-1.5 months out. With the next one obviously being alpha 7.

But I also wouldn't listen to my own advice or get my hopes up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BobRoss0902 said:

Seeing as how all the updates are within a month or so of each other I'd wager that the next update will be 1-1.5 months out. With the next one obviously being alpha 7.

But I also wouldn't listen to my own advice or get my hopes up.

True, i imagine alpha might take longer due to it adding a completely new function. Or the actual game mode i see naval academy as basically just a way for us to test game mechanics out and fix things before the actual mode that peeps want to play come out.

Oh well, if this doesn't come out by 12 today den expect a riot in here lol, already seeing peeps i havent seen for awhile on the forums comment here already.

1 minute ago, Cptbarney said:

Oh well, if this doesn't come out by 12 today den expect a riot in here lol, already seeing peeps i havent seen for awhile on the forums comment here already.

What are you talking about, people are already rioting.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hangar18 said:

I wonder what negative thoughts Nick has reading these threads. He's over there trying to make a game, meanwhile were all sitting at home doing nothing screaming over an update.

Press F for Nick

1 hour ago, Hangar18 said:

I wonder what negative thoughts Nick has reading these threads. He's over there trying to make a game, meanwhile were all sitting at home doing nothing screaming over an update.

One of the reasons I'm with Devs-Take-Your-Time team.

Edited by IronKaputt
  • Like 2