Game-Labs Forum

Auto claim PZ damage

Referring to this thread, i believe its on a high note that the damage from PZ should be automatically redeemed at the reset when stuff like this can happen. This is a broken game mechanic that should logically go automatic if the devs are interested in keeping their players after they spent their time to play their game, unless an automatic solution can happen it should rather be redeemable through gifts or something.

• Like 9

Thank you mate for bringing this topic to discussion :) 

As it was expected, official response stated, there was no griefing and maybe its correct by the law...

But when you look what happened, it sounds weird at the second look:

- i defeated a Player

- because he was sunk, he gets immediatley teleported to Port

- so he could redeem his rewards for a LOST battle

- but because me, the winner, had to sail back to the Port and gets awaited by the SAME player in a new ship right outside the port, the reward for WINNING the battle is rejected to me...

In the end, loosing the battle gave him much more reward than me, who won the battle...weird consequences of game mechanics we all know :P 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Sir Max Magic said:

As it was expected, official response stated, there was no griefing and maybe its correct by the law...

- i defeated a Player

- but because me, the winner, had to sail back to the Port and gets awaited by the SAME player in a new ship right outside the port, the reward for WINNING the battle is rejected to me...

In the end, loosing the battle gave him much more reward than me, who won the battle...weird consequences of game mechanics we all know :P 

But if he survives and gets back his reward is much higher than the one that lost.  

23 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

But if he survives and gets back his reward is much higher than the one that lost.  

thats no the problem, the problem is that he won the battle so close to the maintenance that he didnt manage to reach back to port to redeem his combat marks BECAUSE he won and had to sail back, but the guy that lost got teleported back, redeemed the combat medals and then managed to sail out and tag the players so he lost his combat marks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are so right. The PvP zone rewards should be automatically redeemed. I just made the proposal in the thread about combat changes where Devs count the votes. Make sure you vote there. I don’t know if they read other suggestion threads regularly.

Edited by Farrago
Link added
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Farrago said:

You are so right. The PvP zone rewards should be automatically redeemed. I just made the proposal in the thread about combat changes where Devs count the votes. Make sure you vote there. I don’t know if they read other suggestion threads regularly.

Good move by you...already done :) 

On 5/7/2020 at 1:13 PM, Sir Max Magic said:

- i defeated a Player

Good idea about this auto redeem.

Magick, i realy dont think someone would do this intentionally. He might be an unexpirienced player or just being dump. I mean he dont have highest rank.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, Poryv said:

Good idea about this auto redeem.

Magick, i realy dont think someone would do this intentionally. He might be an unexpirienced player or just being dump. I mean he dont have highest rank.

Oh no, sadly he knew exactly what he did: he was pissed because he lost the 1vs1 and he wanted revenge in the form of denying me my Medals...when Server was about to shut down, he laughed at me in battle chat...

Low move by him, but sadly this game brings by some people the worst out of them

Therefore it would be much better, when game rules just wouldnt promote those behavior but prevent it with the suggested auto-claim f.e. by the OP

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Everyone understands it would be a good feature but I dont believe that its coming. Suggested that some time ago already aswell.

new feature proposals must come in an required form and must be voted by the community before they are even considered. If its not on top of the list its probably not a popular idea