Game-Labs Forum

Ping spikes and game crashes

ExGavalonnj1

Today my game started to have ping spikes followed by a freeze and then a crash out of the game. This has happened twice today so I am reporting it. My ping is normally around 100 from NE USA and my internet is fine today. One of the times before the crash I exited a battle and the game spawned me underwater. It crashed as I was typing a bug report. 

17 hours ago, ExGavalonnj1 said:

Today my game started to have ping spikes followed by a freeze and then a crash out of the game. This has happened twice today so I am reporting it. My ping is normally around 100 from NE USA and my internet is fine today. One of the times before the crash I exited a battle and the game spawned me underwater. It crashed as I was typing a bug report. 

Captain, it seems you experience temporary connection issues. The servers run without issues at the moment

I been having a lot of lag all week and today I been getting dropped a lot.  I done trace routes and it seems the issues for some of us US players is at the Germany hub where the ping jumps big time and than goes back down.   So yah it's prob not the servers but something in the infrastructure to get to the servers.  Ya'll really should have put the servers not in central EU but some where on the west coast of EU like France or UK cause the hub we have to go through causes more issues for those not in EU.

7 minutes ago, hurtmypony said:

Good to know.  I am also NE USA and the same issues were happening: random ping spikes which are followed sometimes by a crash.

Unfortunately such cases might happen especially with the increased traffic due to the pandemic