Game-Labs Forum

Which russian clan will get bored first and unzerg?

Kejsaren

Which russian clan will be the first to unzerg?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get bored first..?

• BF
    • Reds
    • NN
    • Shock
    • None of them will unzerg, easy rvr or no rvr at all

Peaceful days in the caribbean, some ports switching hands but not rarely without battle. Russian zerg pretty much dictate who gets what.  How long will it last?, which clan will be the first to get bored and unzerg?.

Will any?...🤣, or will more clans join Russ to complete the circle?. One big happy family😘

I think BF, ... REDS are oldest Russ clan (except for the spanish part) and probably feel other clans are "last in first out". Shock and NN seem more like opportunitists more then challenge seekers.

So @Captain Reversemy bet is on you!😘

Do it!

P.s

May i propose China, your chinese name would be: Captain Nizhuan 逆转

Edited by Emperor Ming

( I guess/ would think) all those mentioned clans are "content related" clans and to be honest it's more or less the fault of all those Russian clans that we have a situation as actual. most players of other nations have lost their interest in PB and or other things. only left the patrol zone where some players try their luck without being ganked by russian nation players. and it is really not funny to say that more clans and or player should join the Russian nation. on the contrary, it's just sad.

1 minute ago, van stiermarken said:

( I guess/ would think) all those mentioned clans are "content related" clans and to be honest it's more or less the fault of all those Russian clans that we have a situation as actual. most players of other nations have lost their interest in PB and or other things. only left the patrol zone where some players try their luck without being ganked by russian nation players. and it is really not funny to say that more clans and or player should join the Russian nation. on the contrary, it's just sad.

That's why yesterday we had an equal fight and on the way back getting ganked by French players. I would say pvp still remains fully like it was always.  

Not to mention every nation/clan does gank. Thats because of different things. If 6 of your friends are online, as example, and you sail out its hard to find exactly 6 enemy's same ship same Br etc. 

On the question who gets bored well. None of them.  I doubt bf will leave the nation Russia as a whole. When then probably reds before bf. But that's just an guess. 

BF and (maybe) REDS built the Russian Empire from scratch. From a portless nation to the biggest naval force in-game. I applaud them for that, but I don't think they will leave Russia anytime soon. They deserve to be up there sitting on their throne. But because of them, Naval Action gets content. Russians who gank, and Russians that gets ganked = gameplay = content. I don't know why many captains look to them as the antagonists in this game when in fact with their hardwork, they managed to climb to the top. If only the other sailors from other nations cooperate AS A NATION not as individual CLANS, then maybe they could put up a fight against the Russian Empire. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Edward Teach (Blackbeard) said:

BF and (maybe) REDS built the Russian Empire from scratch. From a portless nation to the biggest naval force in-game. I applaud them for that, but I don't think they will leave Russia anytime soon. They deserve to be up there sitting on their throne. But because of them, Naval Action gets content. Russians who gank, and Russians that gets ganked = gameplay = content. I don't know why many captains look to them as the antagonists in this game when in fact with their hardwork, they managed to climb to the top. If only the other sailors from other nations cooperate AS A NATION not as individual CLANS, then maybe they could put up a fight against the Russian Empire. 

Finally someone in this sea of captains. Thumps up 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Edward Teach (Blackbeard) said:

From a portless nation to the biggest naval force in-game. 

BF and Reds both started as Russian after release, and instead of stopping them other clans started joining. Starting with no ports is irrelevant if you have players. Didn't take long for zerg to start. 

Sorry, BF and Reds two great clans with great players, and i am not undermining their achievements. The clans who kneeled and joined them instead of fighting are. And i don't believe neither Reds or BF asked for clans to join, quite the opposite i think they probably didn't like it, but they can't do anything about it either.

It's like when you are having good battle and suddenly 3 more ships joining my side, turning battle into shit... I can't control that, any less then BF/Reds can control who joins their nation.

Edited by Emperor Ming
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

BF in release 1-2 month fight vs all another russian clan :D so we wasnt zerg 

Another nation unite us, when start multiflip our city)))
So.... u (nato coalition) created Russian zerg

I was away, but the way I understood this the Nato was created to deal with the russian zerg in the first place lol
But I get the sarcasm :D 

15 minutes ago, van stiermarken said:

for god's sake that's not content. this is a sad example of poorly done gameplay not fixed since the start of the game. 

Tell me how you want to fix that "issue" it's always the same in open world game. One side has more players. Due it's an clan or they are friends. Point. And I had also battles being the underdog role and I enjoyed it because the battle itself was great.  When I sail out with my clan mate (we are only as 2 or 3) we can't ignore every solo player while running from 6 or more. There is no area mode (only rvr does balance terms of Br and numbers) so either we have to deal with it. Or let the game. 

Other Russian clans can correct me if I’m wrong here...but I think the peace and relative boredom have been enjoyable and allowed most players (on both sides) to chillax and casually PVP or try out other games.  I’m sure things will pick up in 2-52 weeks when this patch releases.

Just a personal anecdote, At the start of the quarantine I was home and able to do just about all the fights, grinds, screenings  and multi flips for a couple of weeks and it was a little too much.  Typically I can only do maybe half of the content given my time zone and work....I can only imagine how burned out guys like North, Anolytic and rediii get.  A month or 2 of boredom I think is deserved   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

alternative reality or what? or do you really believe what you wrote? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Tell me how you want to fix that "issue" it's always the same in open world game. One side has more players. Due it's an clan or they are friends. Point. And I had also battles being the underdog role and I enjoyed it because the battle itself was great.  When I sail out with my clan mate (we are only as 2 or 3) we can't ignore every solo player while running from 6 or more. There is no area mode (only rvr does balance terms of Br and numbers) so either we have to deal with it. Or let the game. 

the forum is full of good examples and ideas from players, ignored by the DEV's and blocked by players of the Russian nations in their forum. 
in contrast to you I can read and understand the Russian language and don't you dare to teach me!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, van stiermarken said:

the forum is full of good examples and ideas from players, ignored by the DEV's and blocked by players of the Russian nations in their forum. 
in contrast to you I can read and understand the Russian language and don't you dare to teach me!

Some ideas are good and I upvoted them. Some aren't good in my opinion.  The way as it it now I know mostly and I do like it. Speaking of the pvp aspect of the game (not rvr) 

I don't think anything can be done. Even if those clans left there would soon just be a different zerg. At least REDS and BF were there from the start. As for those that have recently switched. I have no respect for it, but they do what they do. As for 'burn out', try defending ports when you have players in your PB fleet who can't even tack properly cos you simply don't have the numbers! That will give you burn out! :)

18 minutes ago, Hullabaloo said:

I don't think anything can be done

Funny thing how we players deny ourselves content. We want rvr... but we kill rvr. Then blame developers that game mechanics prevent rvr. We prevent it.

NA players in nutshell🤣

Edited by Emperor Ming
  • Like 2

How can we blame any player for wanting to move to a more production secure nation, especially those players who have lost their crafting and supply ports. The ability for Nations to snowball like this is a problem with the mechanics, not the players. Mechanics must use player self-interest to balance the map.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SwordSmith95 said:

Mechanics must use player self-interest to balance the map.

Or players can use their heads. Also there is a specific server where every nation is production secure.

Edited by Emperor Ming

15 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

lol.

no big clan is going to move, only the noobey little clans who moved there to avoid destruction, will move when they finally get bored

If want rvr they won't have a choice. If they happy without rvr, then.. happy days🤣

Also, some of the "noob little clan who moved there to avoid destruction" are actually not so noob and not so little😉 (Half? of Reds for example?), or @Christendomclan.. can't remember name..?.

Edited by Emperor Ming

19 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

yes strangely enough the noob little clans that aren't so nooby and little, aren't so nooby or so little.

genius.

Yes, hm i agree... sure🤪

P.s how's that weed yer smokin?

Edited by Emperor Ming

4 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Are you making a joke or just being hugely goofy for no reason...? 
'We're are not a zerg... unless someone attacks us that we can't beat without being zerg' 
If you are in the same nation, you are a zerg. 
Is it just the common thing now to just say the daftest thing possible? I understand its the NA forums but c'mon you are better than this. If I could I throw something at you, I would. Someone please throw a giant block of cheese at this man in my instead.