Game-Labs Forum

Let blueprints appear randomly

Like bottles for fishing, let seasoning shed, woods and tools blueprints appear randomly when we harvest rare wood.

That would be more egalitarian for very small clans who cannot attack a fleet.

And we can imagine that it's by working of wood that people have idea of improve their work.

Thank you

Edited by Victor Hugues
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

disagree

you just buy them from others. not hard to find now at all. cheap too compared to months ago. 

or is there something about "small clans" "small nations" that prevent u from making money as well? always same demands.. people want 1 man nations with all handed to them free

I don't see why big clans should have the privilege to sell blueprints, when they already have the advantage of the number of players to find them easy.

I recently saw a seasoning shed blueprint for 2 millions in a free port, it's still very expensive

Edited by Victor Hugues
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Victor Hugues said:

I don't see why big clans should have the privilege to sell blueprints, when they already have the advantage of the number of players to find them easy.

I recently saw a seasoning shed blueprint for 2 millions in a free port, it's still very expensive

2 million us freaking cheap AF dude 2 trade runs and yore good to go

1 hour ago, Victor Hugues said:

I would of bought it if I saw it right then