Game-Labs Forum

Email Address not recognized and launcher not working

EVIL_IRISH

Hello I had purchased this game from xsolla last year and now the launcher is crashing. I cannot reinstall it because for some reason xsolla doesnt recognize the email that I used when I purchased the game anymore. I have tried to do a reset but because of that I cant, I also cant reinstall the launcher and I am now worried that I am out 50 bucks. I love this game and I want to keep playing it but I am lost on what to do and how to resolve this since I cant access the account i used to set this all up in the first place. 

This is the message i recieve when I try to launch the game.

The code execution cannot proceed because XsollaRPCServer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

So as an update I can now launch the game but I am worried about what will happen when the game launches and what happens when the xsolla account is tied to an email I might not have access to. Will the code be sent to the email  now tied to my steam account or am I out the cost of the game??

Edited by EVIL_IRISH

1 hour ago, EVIL_IRISH said:

Hello I had purchased this game from xsolla last year and now the launcher is crashing. I cannot reinstall it because for some reason xsolla doesnt recognize the email that I used when I purchased the game anymore. I have tried to do a reset but because of that I cant, I also cant reinstall the launcher and I am now worried that I am out 50 bucks. I love this game and I want to keep playing it but I am lost on what to do and how to resolve this since I cant access the account i used to set this all up in the first place. 

This is the message i recieve when I try to launch the game.

The code execution cannot proceed because XsollaRPCServer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

So as an update I can now launch the game but I am worried about what will happen when the game launches and what happens when the xsolla account is tied to an email I might not have access to. Will the code be sent to the email  now tied to my steam account or am I out the cost of the game??

Greetings Admiral, could you please clarify if you tried to contact Xsolla 24/7 live chat support?

In case Xsolla support will not be able to help you, please send me a mail on ink@navalaction.com from the mail that was used to purchase the game

I have not yet but I will try and contact them. The problem I will have is that the email I bought the game with I might not be able to access it on my computer anymore but I can on my phone still because I am logged into it still. I will post again after I contact xsolla. 

18 hours ago, EVIL_IRISH said:

I have not yet but I will try and contact them. The problem I will have is that the email I bought the game with I might not be able to access it on my computer anymore but I can on my phone still because I am logged into it still. I will post again after I contact xsolla. 

Admiral, has the problem been solved?