Game-Labs Forum

Housekeeping on the Proposals / Voting threads

@admin I think the new way of gathering proposals and votes from the community is a step in the right direction. However, limitations from forum software, sorting, and filtering make it difficult for us to see new proposals and often one just may not have the time or patience to scroll down and read the posts beyond those that have been voted to the top.

Perhaps you should consider every few weeks take those threads, see what you can learn from them, and then wipe them so proposals start anew.

Thank you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farrago said:

@admin I think the new way of gathering proposals and votes from the community is a step in the right direction. However, limitations from forum software, sorting, and filtering make it difficult for us to see new proposals and often one just may not have the time or patience to scroll down and read the posts beyond those that have been voted to the top.

Perhaps you should consider every few weeks take those threads, see what you can learn from them, and then wipe them so proposals start anew.

Thank you. 

You can use the sort by date and just move to the oldest.. If you sort by votes you can just vote for first page.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Farrago said:

Thank you. 

+ Another fact is obvious. 

Even when they are in structured form and it seems hard for you to even read them all. 
Players were usually very upset when we were not responding and not acknowledging each and one post on the forum. We now hope everyone sees that it is impossible.

12 hours ago, admin said:

+ Another fact is obvious. 

Even when they are in structured form and it seems hard for you to even read them all. 
Players were usually very upset when we were not responding and not acknowledging each and one post on the forum. We now hope everyone sees that it is impossible.

its good that you do it in this way, since the whole community comes with a common suggestion that they would prefer so you wont have to look into 100 threads of suggestions. The only thing i feel is missing is a short advertisement on the server selection screen and the steam page about where to get the lastest news and updates etc and a link to the game-labs forum :)

Edited by erelkivtuadrater
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

ts good that you do it in this way, since the whole community comes with a common suggestion that they would prefer so you wont have to look into 100 threads of suggestions. The only thing i feel is missing is a short advertisement on the server selection screen and the steam page about where to get the lastest news and updates etc and a link to the game-labs forum :)