Game-Labs Forum

HMS indefatigable (Let's See A Razee)

Pt_Lacky

post-374-0-78455700-1410335291.jpglarge.jpgHMS Indefatigable was one of the Ardent class 64-gun third-rate ships-of-the-line designed by Sir Thomas Slade in 1761 for the Royal Navy. Though built as a ship-of-the-line, most of her active service took place after her conversion to a 44-gun heavy frigate. She had a long career under several distinguished commanders, serving throughout the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars. She took, alone or in company, some 27 prizes and in 1847 the Admiralty authorised the issue of four clasps to the Naval General Service Medal to any still surviving members of her crews from the respective actions. She was broken up in 1816.

I will post images when more research is done.

The rest is a Post by ChainsawEcosse.

Hi All, just pulling this over from the poll.

Some more on HMS Indefatigable as I love this ship, not the best but a great story. It was my entry in Bismarck's Youtube competition where I'm humbled to say it got an honourable mention. The quiz result is here;

And hopefully you can download the pdf from here;

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Alan

Hi All,  just pulling this over from the poll.

Some more on HMS Indefatigable as I love this ship, not the best but a great story.  It was my entry in Bismarck's Youtube competition where I'm humbled to say it got an honourable mention.  The quiz result is here;

And hopefully you can download the pdf from here;

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Alan

... Amsterdam the dutch naval and her qonquests. The west indie company was made from the east india company dutch.

Please dutchies rule

Amsterdam is pretty much the pinnacle of what I hope to sail endgame. Not everyone wants to be in a Ship of the Line, or a fancy frigate... some of us just want a fat tub of a mechant ship that can move alot of goods and make me a ton of money, and when necessary, not have to shy away from a brawl.