Game-Labs Forum

Posted (edited)

This Discord is a discord server for all players of UAD and will try to cater to you all if you join and have suggestions or wish for a feature in the discord please dm me. we currently have 105 members!

https://discord.gg/g2AeHS3

5d3606fc00810.jpeg

Edited by Lord Beatty
  • Like 1

This thread is the copy of that one, also created by you - almost a month ago, and is therefore superfluous.

42 minutes ago, Shaftoe said:

This thread is the copy of that one, also created by you - almost a month ago, and is therefore superfluous.

I didn't even know there was a discord, been soo bloody busy with uni stuff and trying to get my head around uv unwrapping and bloody texel density 😕

1 hour ago, Shaftoe said:

Dude it is so that people can see that there is a discord as not everyone is gonna go through the forms much also what is your problem all your comments on this are negative and I don't see why there is a need for that.

-Lord Beatty

Theirs something called bumping where you can just reply on the original post to have it brought up to the top of the list again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zak MacKay said:

Theirs something called bumping where you can just reply on the original post to have it brought up to the top of the list again.

Oh thank you for letting me know i will do that next time!

- Lord Beatty

🤔 *Hesitates to join 'specially due to the recent addition of flash fires*

*Discreetly moving closer to wherever Lord Jellicoe might be*

• Like 1

i would like to thank the admins for returning the topic after a gruelling debate of wizards and fire hatred and conflict it was resolved by changing the server name to include UNOFFICIAL