Game-Labs Forum

Main gun as secondary bug.

GenJeFT

Hi, I discovered an unanticipated glitch. I am playing the wounded beast mission and I found out that my 14 inch guns I had initially tried the mission with just were not doing the job. So I tried upgrading to 15 inch guns. But due to the weight of the guns and turrets instead of using a 3, 3, 3, 3, (2 turrets, 3 guns forward, 2 turrets, 3 guns aft) I went with a 2, 3, 3, 2, arrangement (1 twin and 1 triple forward, 1 twin and 1 triple aft). I expected all the 15 inch guns to be part of the main battery. Instead what I got was a split battery where only two turrets (I forgot if it was the triple or the double turrets) counted as the main battery and the other two turrets of 15 inch guns counted as part of the secondary battery.

I do have a video of this problem available if you want a link to it as I recorded the battle for a youtube series I am doing where I play all the scenarios.

Edited by GenJeFT
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, GenJeFT said:

Hi, I discovered an unanticipated glitch. I am playing the wounded beast mission and I found out that my 14 inch guns I had initially tried the mission with just were not doing the job. So I tried upgrading to 15 inch guns. But due to the weight of the guns and turrets instead of using a 3, 3, 3, 3, (2 turrets, 3 guns forward, 2 turrets, 3 guns aft) I went with a 2, 3, 3, 2, arrangement (1 twin and 1 triple forward, 1 twin and 1 triple aft). I expected all the 15 inch guns to be part of the main battery. Instead what I got was a split battery where only two turrets (I forgot if it was the triple or the double turrets) counted as the main battery and the other two turrets of 15 inch guns counted as part of the secondary battery.

I do have a video of this problem available if you want a link to it as I recorded the battle for a youtube series I am doing where I play all the scenarios.

Greetings Admiral. Thank you for the report, this is a known issue