Game-Labs Forum

missing doubloons

Hexxus674

hello, i was in san juan today and I lost dubs when switching from my wallet to a stack in my warehouse. I had 10k in my wallet and i drug it onto a stack of 2629 dubloons in a warehouse. 2629 stayed in my money wallet, but the whole stack disappeared from the warehouse. I did send an f11 report when it happened. Is this something anyone else has had a problem with? Is there anyway to retrieve the missing dubloons? thx!

2 hours ago, Hexxus674 said:

hello, i was in san juan today and I lost dubs when switching from my wallet to a stack in my warehouse. I had 10k in my wallet and i drug it onto a stack of 2629 dubloons in a warehouse. 2629 stayed in my money wallet, but the whole stack disappeared from the warehouse. I did send an f11 report when it happened. Is this something anyone else has had a problem with? Is there anyway to retrieve the missing dubloons? thx!

In ALL the cases of the missing doubloons, they were found to be spent or repositioned by topic starter. 

please provide before after screens or video of them disappearing. There is no possible Technical case of them disappearing 

7 hours ago, Hexxus674 said:

Captain are you sure you have not spent 10k of doubloons on a building like Academy?

Thank you for responding to my post. I am glad to gear that alot of people have not had the same issue I had. No I did not buy a building, and no the doubloons were not relocated. I watched it happen right in front of me when I tried to place a full "stack" of 10k dubs onto a stack of 2969 dubs. I only possessed 12969 before the transfer a d after the transfer I possessed 2969. This happened right after I learned the blueprint for making tools and that blueprint did not show up in my workshop untill after I restarted my game. Refreshing the tab for the workshop did not work. There was something weird going on for sure. I did not get a video of it happening because I wasn't e expecting it to happen of course. 

All that being said, I am not worried about my missing dubs. It will be easy enough to make more. I was more worried about this being a recurring issue for other players and causing problems. 

Thanks again for the responses. 

John

I lost a load of dabloons today was trying to split them, I thought I had destroyed them by mistake but someone pointed out you get a reminder before being destroyed. I have no idea where those dubs went, was about 5k of them.

I am not seeking them back just letting you know the exact same thing happened to me, I( would not of reported if I had not seen this post.

Edited by Fletch

On 4/20/2020 at 1:53 AM, Hexxus674 said:

Thank you for responding to my post. I am glad to gear that alot of people have not had the same issue I had. No I did not buy a building, and no the doubloons were not relocated. I watched it happen right in front of me when I tried to place a full "stack" of 10k dubs onto a stack of 2969 dubs. I only possessed 12969 before the transfer a d after the transfer I possessed 2969. This happened right after I learned the blueprint for making tools and that blueprint did not show up in my workshop untill after I restarted my game. Refreshing the tab for the workshop did not work. There was something weird going on for sure. I did not get a video of it happening because I wasn't e expecting it to happen of course. 

All that being said, I am not worried about my missing dubs. It will be easy enough to make more. I was more worried about this being a recurring issue for other players and causing problems. 

Thanks again for the responses. 

John

@Hexxus674

According to logs you've built a forge (10000 doubloons) and a workshop (5000 doubloons) on April 17th (around 22-23 pm server time) that, most likely, led you to a confusion