Game-Labs Forum

Launcher won't open at all

Adalrik

I can't get the launcher to open up at all to let me install the game. I have tried unintalling and reinstalling the game many times and even searching my system to remove any items that deal with the game. I really need help, I played it one time and it was amazing and I just can't get the installer to open at all. 

System Specs: 

Ryzen 5 1600x

RX 580 8GB

16GB 3200Mhz ram

trying install onto an m.2 with 300GB left on it

Nothing happens at all, no window pop ups or anything. I open task manager and the launcher.exe is in there but its not using any cpu or disk just 5MB of ram. nothing pops up or opens on my computer at all, I tried even running as admin and compatibility mode as windows 8 and windows 7

This what task manager shows and these are the files of the game after a fresh install, am I missing any files? Like I said I click on the shortcut on my desktop and the launcher.exe pops up in task manager but nothing happens. there are no pop up windows on my screen just nothing.

Capture.PNG.057a92913704f6c830fe55439b0fd052.PNG

Capture1.thumb.PNG.d85f39cc046423d3fae67994fc0ee8c9.PNG

12 hours ago, Adalrik said:

This what task manager shows and these are the files of the game after a fresh install, am I missing any files? Like I said I click on the shortcut on my desktop and the launcher.exe pops up in task manager but nothing happens. there are no pop up windows on my screen just nothing.

Capture.PNG.057a92913704f6c830fe55439b0fd052.PNG

Capture1.thumb.PNG.d85f39cc046423d3fae67994fc0ee8c9.PNG

Admiral, could you please make a screenshot of the issue (e.g. launcher process in task manager), then open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: 

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 19.04.20.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and screenshot, then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue and attach both files