Game-Labs Forum

lost shipcontrol

gimli_balinson

lost control of ship in loading screen and after relog i was staying at the entering combat screen then 1 min later the entering combatscreen switched to entering open world idk what happesn but it was a battle at 17:11 server time that i joined.

yesterday i had a simulary thing in a group kill  mission wher i was joining alone also lost my ship control in the loading screeen and after 5 min i was be able to come back in the game to fight.

Edited by gimli_balinson

@Ink no, a other  acount was runinnign with out problems on the same PC, after i switched, same problem again on my acount, connection test is done and i dindnt noticed lags or ping problems. But i was search the Profiler and was a little  amazed about the long loading time.

1407452158_nalogs.thumb.PNG.d2db8716bee38314570193078c2b6f9d.PNG

so today a simular problem 1 i lost conection in loading screen message was showed and i restartet the game then  after 4 min the schreen was changet from join battle to join open world.

ok i deinstaled the game and o wonder it was working i was be able to join battles in pvp it was possible to get in after 3 min on pvp i needet 4 min ok maybe my internet conection so i switched my acoutn and oh nice pvp battle join needet 30 sec and pvp 30-40 sec so isnt something with my intertnet i dont know what is worng with my acounnt.

17 hours ago, gimli_balinson said:

so today a simular problem 1 i lost conection in loading screen message was showed and i restartet the game then  after 4 min the schreen was changet from join battle to join open world.

ok i deinstaled the game and o wonder it was working i was be able to join battles in pvp it was possible to get in after 3 min on pvp i needet 4 min ok maybe my internet conection so i switched my acoutn and oh nice pvp battle join needet 30 sec and pvp 30-40 sec so isnt something with my intertnet i dont know what is worng with my acounnt.

Could you please clarify what antivirus do you use?

11 minutes ago, gimli_balinson said:

I use kapersky but that since 2016 and never had problems and then why i just have problems on one account and a other dont have that problems 

Captain, please check this topic for reference: