Game-Labs Forum

"DEVICE" Arma 3 movie in the works

IIN8II

Ineresting, the impression I always got of Arma, and I haven't played it myself, was that it tried to introduce reality. No bullet sponges, etc... Can they manage to do that or do we end up with another loads of bangs and BS bliockbuster. for 13 year olds. Oh dear I'm afraid I'm being cynical again.... sigh..... :P;)

Ineresting, the impression I always got of Arma, and I haven't played it myself, was that it tried to introduce reality. No bullet sponges, etc... Can they manage to do that or do we end up with another loads of bangs and BS bliockbuster. for 13 year olds. Oh dear I'm afraid I'm being cynical again.... sigh..... :P;)

well it,s not a military simulator but it`s definetly more hard core.... One shot won`t always kill you but will really make your life hell....

i really recommend it... It's by far the most interesting FPS out there for me... and i have`nt really played multiplayer where i heard it really shines....

and it is vastly improved by the amazing mods that enhance it, and yes it is a military simulator, i would say its the most realistic sim out there, i own arma 2 and i love it.

not to boast but im a moderator on the sister site to Armaholic.. and to watch the guys in multiplayer i wouldnt let them here you say its not a military sim.. :D they do take it seriously........well mostly lol

also seeing that video.. it just shows what amazing machinima you can make using the editor.. hopefully it is easier than Arma 2  :rolleyes: