Game-Labs Forum

Forum says wrong password

The forum keeps telling me I have the wrong password. Now I know 100% (literally 100%, not 99.9%) that I have the right password. It isn't an issue with case sensitivity. Can't use the saved password. Can't manually enter the password. EVERY time I need to re-log in, I have to reset the password.

Any help here?

Edited by brucesim2003

5 hours ago, brucesim2003 said:

The forum keeps telling me I have the wrong password. Now I know 100% (literally 100%, not 99.9%) that I have the right password. It isn't an issue with case sensitivity. Can't use the saved password. Can't manually enter the password. EVERY time I need to re-log in, I have to reset the password.

Any help here?

Greetings Admiral!

when creating new password could you please try to type your password in a text editor like notepad, save it and try to copy-paste next time it asks you the passsword? That is to make sure the password is the same. The problem is strange, I've never seen it before

2 hours ago, brucesim2003 said:

Found the problem. Instead of display name, I was putting in email.

As a point of security, having the display name as half the login is dangerous. That's 1/2 the login detail right there, on public display. This really should be changed.

I believe you can change the displayed name in the account settings, glad to hear you've fixed the problem