Game-Labs Forum

I know they exist but they're not included in the game.

Would it be possible @admin for there to be something added so that players can see their own personal stats. PvP kills, PvP k/d, total BR sunk etc... or for it to be shared on the forums or something? I like stats and stuff but manually doing it is a hell of a lot of work, especially since they already exist somewhere.

There is a clan leaderboard, why not a tab for personal stats?

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Little known game called Aces High by Hitech Creations had the best stats/score pages of any game I've ever experienced, you could look at any player/squad  and drill down to a lot of details.  I've wished for a long time NA had this and the stats made public.   

Statas.thumb.png.6913b7ae42e611943e03a50473717070.png

Edited by Urchin

3 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Would it be possible @admin for there to be something added so that players can see their own personal stats. PvP kills, PvP k/d, total BR sunk etc... or for it to be shared on the forums or something? I like stats and stuff but manually doing it is a hell of a lot of work, especially since they already exist somewhere.

Juste before release they gived this stats in a excel doc.

I hope for a very long time they add this :

K:DA

Most Used Ship

Ship best played

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Your idea is good. A ships log book would be even more cool. It would stay with the ship and have trade and combat records. 

• Like 1