Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Swedish - Russian War


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just so everyone is aware, Sweden has pulled out from this war.  Many thanks to everyone on both sides who put the time in to make this an interesting (Even if sometimes salty) war. Spain in partic

Now we can relax and go gank or patrol area And sometimes do good port battle without this fck screen, multiflips and others not good mechanics. Play and have fun. We all won. 

Guys there is no point to fight here on the forum, especially that the best and most fierce players from Sweden (yes, Havok guys), and are not part of this discussion as far as I can see. For me they 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Never said:

Dude you joined the zerg to outnumber Sweden cause you couldn't get over Sweden being better than you. What are you talking about hahaha...

I don't know what you've been smoking calling DK/NG a zerg but I want some!!

As for Denmark-Norway being part of the russian alliance.. Well that's a situation the swedes created for themselves, as someone else told me in another thread... "Diplomacy is a skill too".

HAVOCs diplo was weighed, it was measured and it was found wanting. By a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 6:57 PM, Captain Cid said:

 

311310_screenshots_20200405152929_1.jpg

Now this guy with little balls (of course cannon balls) and his little princess pet. 

He voted for war against sweden, but run away from GB. He got allied with sweden, sweden lost the war. Now guess what they are doing? Joining mother Russia!!! I understand the little ball problem, but where is the honour? 

You have won against Bastards in that little battle, but you have lost the WAR, you have lost your everthing, including little respect from other players, that also came from your nice little pet, the princess Bastey. 

Now keep looking at that screenshot, thats all left for you, as you are a confirmed big loser. Enjoy mother Russia, hope big clans won't take you in friends list. 

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

GG to all

 

If only the wars were between the clans involved, the outcome would have been different. Numbers and diplomacy told in the end.  Elite small groups are good for the zone , not for a large scale war where you have to remember when you need allies and all that entails

Russians won the gold medal for the war. Swedes were best fleet in battle

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Vizzini said:

GG to all

 

If only the wars were between the clans involved, the outcome would have been different. Numbers and diplomacy told in the end.  Elite small groups are good for the zone , not for a large scale war where you have to remember when you need allies and all that entails

Russians won the gold medal for the war. Swedes were best fleet in battle

 

 

 We were better even in battles

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GG to the Russians and to friends, allies and various adversaries alike.

To the Russians - you have a great PB fleet and the numbers to cover, so you have earned victory. Congrats!

To the Swedes and allies (special shoutout to Spain and Pirates) - A fantastic effort challenging the by far strongest nation in the game.

From a personal perspective it's been a pleasure most of the journey, though recently it's felt more like an obligation than actual fun, and that's not the point of a game. Bannerlords might have something to do with it as well. :) 

o7

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

in the end, even when nobody wants to hear it, the game is now totally in Russian hands. they grab every port they can get and thus will result in a massive loss of players in all other nations. i'm really sorry to say that, but when you look on the map then you see it now and this is, when you try to see it realistic, a disaster for this game.

I don't say that the game is dead, there will be always some people playing it, but when it stays that way, without any countermeasures from the developers to avoid that (unlimited port capture) then I really don't see that bright future that this game should have.


 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, van stiermarken said:

in the end, even when nobody wants to hear it, the game is now totally in Russian hands. they grab every port they can get and thus will result in a massive loss of players in all other nations. i'm really sorry to say that, but when you look on the map then you see it now and this is, when you try to see it realistic, a disaster for this game.

I don't say that the game is dead, there will be always some people playing it, but when it stays that way, without any countermeasures from the developers to avoid that (unlimited port capture) then I really don't see that bright future that this game should have.


 

try to be smart and change to Russia as did the best clan in the server! :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Staunberg99 said:

I still belive we soon will see a change. New port investment, but also from the players. I doubt and hope we not will see a war like the one we just had.

In the end it is up to the major clans, and the strongest to create a healthy game. I think the end of this war, have showen great restraint but also willingness from both Sweden and Russia to get a good end to this war. An example we all can learn from.

I for the short run hope for small campagnes. Like get Carta, ore specific frontlines, but non important for a nations survival.

Well, seems like Bocar has a new Task. Didnt you Always say Bocar will Fight against every owner of San Juan? 🤣

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Staunberg99 said:

Unless they are Danish. Nothing changed there. Haven’t tjecked the map, but does a new nation have SJ?

Good luck in fighting your former protector Russia. Remember what I wrote not long ago? Russia will show their true face soon. But you guys just laughed.

SJ is too important to be ignored by Russia. Trade runs between SJ and Bermuda are highly profitable and super safe. Did you really believe Russia would leave SJ to you? You silly danish muppets.

glhf :D

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Staunberg99 said:

 

If Sweden had taken SJ in a straight fight, and not as they did. If Sweden from the start had said, we know it was a dirty way we got it. If Sweden actually had showen any respect, things might have gone different.

Well, didnt redi even write a forum Post why they changed to Sweden and offered Help to the remaining danish Clans? Dont remember the words, but remember that i thought to myself: i wonder why they even care about this dead danish nation (had a danish alt at this time and the nation Chat was really quiet ... )

I understand that kicking Danes from friendlist denied you to defend SJ ... but beside this i think Havoc showed respect ... 

But Well, who cares ... 

And the other Thing: im 💯% sure bocar wont Fight russia now. Just because you have absolute no chance to exhaust russia now, when they have no other big enemy ... And thats not an accusation, i understand this 😊 Just wanted to mock you a bit 😝

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that kings and queens should get involved in these politics and war aspect of our NA world.

They should decide to start war, set alliences, set extra fees for the cowardly running to zerg nations, give benefits and profits to protect the small nations. They should not be very strict on moderating, but they should help to steer things in a more healthy way.

@admin we need our kings and queens to pay attention to NA world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Riot stick said:

Maybe it's a good idea to have a group of leaders, within a nation, with the power to outlaw a clan, this in turn will leave that group open to be attacked.

Then clans within a nation will be more cooperative and there is no idea to change nation to deny content.

And let me guess: you should be one of this Leaders in your country ? 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Riot stick said:

Maybe it's a good idea to have a group of leaders, within a nation, with the power to outlaw a clan, this in turn will leave that group open to be attacked.

Then clans within a nation will be more cooperative and there is no idea to change nation to deny content.

 

Edited by Tsiang Dao Ming
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Riot stick said:

Vielleicht ist es eine gute Idee, eine Gruppe von Führern innerhalb einer Nation zu haben, die die Macht hat, einen Clan zu verbieten. Dies wiederum lässt diese Gruppe offen, um angegriffen zu werden.

Dann werden Clans innerhalb einer Nation kooperativer sein und es gibt keine Idee, die Nation zu ändern, um Inhalte zu verweigern.

 

8 minutes ago, Tsiang Dao Ming said:

Wir haben mehr an einige Führer in Krake gedacht. Sie natürliche Fähigkeit, gute Inhalte und Schlachten zu erstellen.

With the proposed solution, the number of threads would surely increase. I doubt that this will generate more quality.

In which nation should KRAKE lead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

With the proposed solution, the number of threads would surely increase. I doubt that this will generate more quality.

In which nation should KRAKE lead?

Sarcasm aside, Krake goal is deny content, not create. Their actions are probably best examples of why changing nation every 30 day is problem for healthy rvr. But maybe something good will come of this, content deniers might be reason for future changes. Can just hope it will for better and not worse😘

Edited by Tsiang Dao Ming
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tsiang Dao Ming said:

Sarcasm aside, Krake goal is deny content, not create. Their actions are probably best examples of why changing nation every 30 day is problem for healthy rvr. But maybe something good will come of this, content deniers might be reason for future changes. Can just hope it will for better and not worse😘

Hey, only content we denied is beating up prussia after we lost the war. But according to many postings beating up dead nations isnt fun, so what content we denied in fact?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Earl of Grey said:

Well, didnt redi even write a forum Post why they changed to Sweden and offered Help to the remaining danish Clans? Dont remember the words, but remember that i thought to myself: i wonder why they even care about this dead danish nation (had a danish alt at this time and the nation Chat was really quiet ... )

I understand that kicking Danes from friendlist denied you to defend SJ ... but beside this i think Havoc showed respect ... 

But Well, who cares ... 

And the other Thing: im 💯% sure bocar wont Fight russia now. Just because you have absolute no chance to exhaust russia now, when they have no other big enemy ... And thats not an accusation, i understand this 😊 Just wanted to mock you a bit 😝

 

 

Nahh Havoc was just gloating over what a bunch of idiots the rest of us were. And everytime we scrached the paint on even one swedish ship, almost all swedes were threathing to one port us. Havoc also demanded that every clan scratching the paint of swedish ships should be taken of the friendslist of clans friendly to them. After a while though they showed their true deceiving faces and attaked even their friendly clans.

In the beginning of this war russians was not our allies, it was just the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...