Game-Labs Forum

Swedish - Russian War

Liam790

2 hours ago, Burmistrz Pucka said:

and I thought since in pandemic time people can't work in real life, so they would finally 100% fully commit to working in NA, because RvR is not meant to be enjoyable, it's a full-time job, so we can prevent exploits that admin is really scared of ;) Damn scary exploits, but no cooldown on PBs is fine, what possibly could go wrong. Help players burn out even faster from RvR, ay.

We actually discussed this interestingly enough.

You'd think with all these people not working, there would be more people to play - we actually found majority of us are "Essential" so it turned out not to be a change....

I suppose that's a good thing? :P

14 hours ago, Liq said:

20 days, more like 4 months. We've been having (almost) daily port battles (sometimes even several) since christmas truce was over. Was only a matter of time, really

But one has to realize we've come to an end, when we can't even field a proper ship fleet for a port in the middle of our homeland anymore - Plymouth ship setup

It's time to call the GG

Having said that, I don't think there currently is any nation able to face a fleet consiting of players like Ram Dinark, Captain Reverse, Dron, Sekiro, lots of experienced REDS playing since 2016 etc.

many of us spent plenty of energy in countless port-battles. mostly you were advancing. now after losing 3 ports your determination seems to be vanished?! Gg and best wishes to all participants in these events. Gene

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

dear havoc / cabal i appreciate your perseverance and your courage, you really are an example to follow, after 20 days of war and some lost port you have already surrendered! Great! :)

Did i missed something or u trying to be funny? we fought longer than everyone else against russia. for month so do us all a favour and be better thankful to ur big brother russia otherwise u were gone. 

GG to russia  o7

no respect and Honor for Dans still with their stupid arguings.

and behavor.

Pic is fpr fun :D  see ya around

76659846_2566870013544065_3416877583273295872_o.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Turbo Devil GG said:

Did i missed something or u trying to be funny? we fought longer than everyone else against russia. for month so do us all a favour and be better thankful to ur big brother russia otherwise u were gone. 

GG to russia  o7

no respect and Honor for Dans still with their stupid arguings.

and behavor.

Pic is fpr fun :D  see ya around

you´re like trump. always the greatest. and now the greatest loser. congrats

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Staunberg99 said:

Danes was never going to be gone. We used Dlc ships and didn’t care for ports. So we couldn’t really lose, but neither win. 
In the end it was up to Sweden and Russia who would win. Russia just holded on longer than Sweden.

Was a fun couple of months. See you around.

The Dannes never cared about ports he said. You guys have bin crying for weeks about US timers around your capital and capture back SJ from the Sweds.

So either you care quite a bit or you like create drama in the forum.

3 minutes ago, Batnavo said:

@ Havoc
thanks for removing timers... 

Moose and Cabal still fighting?

Gotta get that extra day of taxes... joke..

Liam said they'll get removed tomorrow, if not today, so... thanks. Finally Danes get what is rightfully theirs. 
o7 Frost

• Like 2

I think the some Danish players only shine in this so called Forum war. Everything you will gain, is because of Russia..everything.. And compared to Sweden, Russia had just more resources, have their crafting ports far from any danger, so nothing to worry about. By far the biggest playerbase. And therefore in my eyes an unhealthy balance for RvR. They can rotate players more than the Swedes do. This war was about quantity, not quality. Let's see what the future will bring us..

See you around, o7

Edited by Cornelis Evertsen de Oude
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Cornelis Evertsen de Oude said:

I think the some Danish players only shine in this so called Forum war. Everything you will gain, is because of Russia..everything.. And compared to Sweden, Russia had just more resources, have their crafting ports far from any danger, so nothing to worry about. By far the biggest playerbase. And therefore in my eyes an unhealthy balance for RvR. They can rotate players more than the Swedes do. This war was about quantity, not quality. Let's see what the future will bring us..

See you around, o7

I don't know who you are, but guess you are french. If so, we can show you soon if we shine only on forum war, and if we'll smash you only thanks to Russia.

Cheers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Staunberg99 said:

Actually the one thing does not exclude the other. Strategy was simply enough. Keep hitting Sweden to ware them down. To give Russia a upper hand. With US timers it would be harder to use this strategy.

We only care abouth SJ in the regard it was a goal, because of the way Sweden got it.

In regard to drama on forum, just another strategy. 
If we cared abouth ports, we would have surrendered when Sweden had taken all ports, beside Coral Bay. We didn’t even have a crafting port.

As said. To me atleast the war is over. Time to move on.

Well I wish you and the Danish nation good luck and hope you find what you're looking for out there.

Every nation should have a crafting port - So this port bonus thing is a bit unfair to the smaller nations methinks.

• Like 3

Guys there is no point to fight here on the forum, especially that the best and most fierce players from Sweden (yes, Havok guys), and are not part of this discussion as far as I can see. For me they were the real driving force of Sweden in this war, and they were awesome enemies in terms of skills. 

But IMHO they didn't lose because of wearing of. The lost because of ego and bad behaviour. If you want to win in a war against such a big nation as Russia, you have to have not only great fighting skills but also diplomatic. Treating people like shit doesn't help you getting allies, and you need them as fcuk. If you know history, you probably know what I mean. 

Anyway o7 to redii, Liam, Tspoon, Liq and others. I hope you will stay in game. 

Edited by BloodyRaven
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, MassimoSud said:

@Captain Cid

This battle does not change the fact that as soon as things get difficult you get nervous and scared, and change flag. You did it in Prussia, you did it in GB, and then again in Prussia. Your problem is the lack of balls! (cannon balls)

Dude you joined the zerg to outnumber Sweden cause you couldn't get over Sweden being better than you. What are you talking about hahaha...

• Like 3

I guess no one can succeed in fighting Russia better than Sweden and yet, here we are,  back to square one (last june) when Russia was wreacking the server. Russians players must find a way to fight each other somehow.

Edited by Serk