Game-Labs Forum

Swedish - Russian War

Liam790

2 hours ago, Liq said:

20 days, more like 4 months. We've been having (almost) daily port battles (sometimes even several) since christmas truce was over. Was only a matter of time, really

But one has to realize we've come to an end, when we can't even field a proper ship fleet for a port in the middle of our homeland anymore - Plymouth ship setup

It's time to call the GG

Having said that, I don't think there currently is any nation able to face a fleet consiting of players like Ram Dinark, Captain Reverse, Dron, Sekiro, lots of experienced REDS playing since 2016 etc.

20 days lol, Couldn't agree more with Liq, i'd love to see any other group of 10 of so players go against the fleet Ram, Reverse, Dron, sekiro, Tutan put together that would always turn up to the important PB's. GG guys was 4+ months of good fun which i sure brought more people to the game with all you streaming most of the action.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Danes will celebrate this as their victory :D:D:D

Not really. IF Denmark-Norway get SJ, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.. And it's actually a bitch that this announcement comes as I'm starting to feel better and not after I've won an impossible win against the swedish fleet. Alone. Singlehandedly.

That being said I think RvR in general needs very large tweaks, both in terms of PBs, campaigns and ressources/module imbalances.. And port bonus' ofc..

I'd say GG Sweden, but I really don't think it was.. 

1 hour ago, Comrade FrosT said:

BSTD, and Danes, never stopped fighting... and I don't think we had many resources, nor many players as you're stating there. Yes, Russia was numerical advantaged, but what about Britain? It was too, but got overwhelmed by Sweden anyway. Swedes even had more quality ships than Russia... owning the Northern Master Carpenters depot.

Anyway, it was after all a nice war. gg to everyone, see you in the next one.

Owning the Northern masters depot lol. You have seen all the russian alts buying it all right?

• Like 5

gg Russia was fun, but with the constant pb action multiflips and of coarse bannerlord release it was impossible to reliably get the numbers needed to sustain the war, peace was the right thing to do, had a lot of fun battles though but it started to feel like a job more than a game, cheers O7

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

main effect BSTD and danes had was by helping russia multiflip many ports against sweden to where it wasn't logistically possible for us to defend against them all (which is why we took the danish ports as buffer ports)

so whereas BSTD/Danes played a very key role in the strategy of multiflipping i never considered you guys as "fighting" - yes you ganked some of our hostility fleets etc - most fights for ports you lost unless we couldn't send full attack fleets or defend because other ports had priority

i look forward to having a nice rivalry with the Danes over Hat Island and see which nation comes out with bragging rights :) 

in the end it was great fun fighting the Ruissians (ty to you all again) and less than mediocre "fighting" the Danes

pathetic as usual. keep yourself telling you´re fighting for the underdog :). or just switch off propagand-mode for once.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

pathetic as usual. keep yourself telling you´re fighting for the underdog :). or just switch off propagand-mode for once.

i think it can be generally agreed upon that anybody that takes on Russia is taking the underdog role

perhaps you need to be reminded that at the time when HAVOC flipped from Danes to Sweden, Sweden had less ports than Denmark and the majority of Danes didn't want to RvR

tough to argue against facts 

but keep telling yourself otherwise :) 

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Liam790 said:

Just so everyone is aware, Sweden has pulled out from this war. 

Many thanks to everyone on both sides who put the time in to make this an interesting (Even if sometimes salty) war. Spain in particular, best allies you can ask for - Highly recommended!

Unfortunately the time commitment to this game, particularly on the RvR side, has finally taken its toll and so before to much damage is done to our homeland we are calling it a day. A deal is hopefully being concluded to bring this to a somewhat civil end and allow all sides to continue playing the game.

Well done Russia, its been a long fight but you got there in the end :)

Try not to cap to many of our traders as we leave San Juan!!

See everyone in the PZ

I don't believe your word. You need time to regain strength, you should be a clash in the maps for your arrogance, intimidation of others. I hope this will happen. You are the perfect enemy and I hope that peace will not last too long. Amen

Both sides were tired out. The Devs, in their infinite wisdom during this COVID-19 isolation, decided to remove cooldowns did not help. It felt like on both sides it was coming to a desire to end the war. It was a back and forth war with very little to no progress. Would not surprise me if the war continued Russia would have lost their progress like they have in the past and then make gains another day. It was becoming a 10 round boxing match against two pretty even fighters exchanging blows. Game is horribly flawed. 

Edited by VirtuallyIdiotic
  • Like 4

Good Game Sweden, today is a great day, i think that now redii found an enemy which could beat his "excellent team". In around 3 month you destroyed half of the PVP server; starting with Great Britain where we were not able to face your morons with a PB fleet no properly equiped, but you took Truxillo and then George Town, were you happy at that time? Obviously not, when BASTD joined Denmark the hello kittying war came up again, you have filled all PBs against us, also with 25 privateers (and now, after like 10 days, you don't have enough people to fight... or enough balls... anyway is the same, FUNNY). Today you sign this peace, lots of people want Sweden's death, but for your reasonable team is not a problem, you'll surely find a new nation to destroy (on the top of your screen u can change the nation again, do you know?). When the war started you were online 24/7 to flip ports and do staff like that and now you dont have time to fight. Now your slaves are poor and without a leader, Spain and France deserved better. Prussia, you are cute people, but don't be so scared of fighting, after all you can start to attack something new, polish in free ports could be an option. 

P.S.: please change this post's title, we all know that this war should be called HAVOC - BASTD war.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

image.png.8ab4d58cd231133aef37102cc62b9816.png

lol - i'll take some of whatever it is you're smoking 

the NATO alliance wasn't close in numbers to the Russo/US/Danish/Dutch one

again, facts not speculation my friend :) 

Tricky thing these facts you speak of.  

There was at one point GB/Swe/VP/Pirates/Spain vs Russia and US (if you count them during EU times).  Your numbers combined were superior to ours and the multi-flips flowed.  Despite some hiccups and lost territory Russia remained determined to keep on going.  There were times when we would only defend 2 out of 4 or 5 port battles at a time during multi-flips.  Members of the NATO alliance it woud appear, did not have the stamina and slowly that alliance came apart for various reasons.  I'm sure BASTD and GB could tell you all about it.  To put things into perspective, not even 3 weeks ago Russia was multi flipped by 4 nations with 7 or 8 battles in a 2 hour time period. 

So point being, this underdog SwEdeN iz a sMall nation crap is a bit disengenuous.  

----

I think this video is appropriate.  

• Like 2

swedes had WAY fewer ports when NATO formed (i don't think spain was in it at the time though i could be mistaken - if they were they didn't have many ports either at the time after the Russians beat them down to nothing) - dutch had a good number of ports but were already crippled with many pvp clans already left - they had ports but not enough pvp'ers to defend them

and funny when i showed the leaderboard showing how outnumbered we were (about a month or so ago) YOU were the one saying it was misleading and inaccurate 

lol - much love to you - mwaaaah baby!

28 minutes ago, Staunberg99 said:

But you would not accept my statement abouth a leaderboard not show the hole truth. But guess now where is suits you, your opinion has changed.

actually i DID accept your statement that a leaderboard doesn't show the whole truth - perhaps you were too busy sucking on mommy russia's teats to notice? :)
image.thumb.png.b8b0d2aa1142a2be29f78734d3c87561.png

THE WAR IS OVER!

The crafting of seasoned woods, tools, LH contracts, Bucs and 1st rates on an industrial scale can stop. The crafting of ships that are actually fun to sail can begin again such as Endymion's, Connie’s, Bellona’s, Implac’s, etc. 

It was fun but I know the burnout was beyond bad on both sides. 

o7 Sweden

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1