Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Just so everyone is aware, Sweden has pulled out from this war. 

Many thanks to everyone on both sides who put the time in to make this an interesting (Even if sometimes salty) war. Spain in particular, best allies you can ask for - Highly recommended!

Unfortunately the time commitment to this game, particularly on the RvR side, has finally taken its toll and so before to much damage is done to our homeland we are calling it a day. A deal is hopefully being concluded to bring this to a somewhat civil end and allow all sides to continue playing the game.

Well done Russia, its been a long fight but you got there in the end :)

Try not to cap to many of our traders as we leave San Juan!!

See everyone in the PZ

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just so everyone is aware, Sweden has pulled out from this war.  Many thanks to everyone on both sides who put the time in to make this an interesting (Even if sometimes salty) war. Spain in partic

Now we can relax and go gank or patrol area And sometimes do good port battle without this fck screen, multiflips and others not good mechanics. Play and have fun. We all won. 

Guys there is no point to fight here on the forum, especially that the best and most fierce players from Sweden (yes, Havok guys), and are not part of this discussion as far as I can see. For me they 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

Try not to cap to many of our traders as we leave San Juan!!

Will San Juan be returned to Danes, so they could attack another nation, but not Sweden?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

Will San Juan be returned to Danes, so they could attack another nation, but not Sweden?

All virgin island ports will be returned to Danes.

Peurto Rico is up to russia what they do with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

Will San Juan be returned to Danes, so they could attack another nation, but not Sweden?

I dont see wo they should be able to attack from San juan other than sweden its just because they want a 55 point crafting port

Link to post
Share on other sites

To my swedish allies,

now i must really laugh. france, spain and other small nations are constantly in much worser situation, than you ever was. I cannot understand this attitude. You have an incredible big stock of ressources and ports, you have a very good player base, all things many other nations do not have. I will remember to the french situation. 9 months ago, we were attacked by dozens of raiders directly in front of fort royal, all trading and fighting action were senseless. Do france gave up?? 

So pls remember to your vinking history and go on fighting. We will support you.

Ferdinand de La Salle from france

 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

dear havoc / cabal i appreciate your perseverance and your courage, you really are an example to follow, after 20 days of war and some lost port you have already surrendered! Great! :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

dear havoc / cabal i appreciate your perseverance and your courage, you really are an example to follow, after 20 days of war and some lost port you have already surrendered! Great! :)

20 days, more like 4 months. We've been having (almost) daily port battles (sometimes even several) since christmas truce was over. Was only a matter of time, really

But one has to realize we've come to an end, when we can't even field a proper ship fleet for a port in the middle of our homeland anymore - Plymouth ship setup

It's time to call the GG

Having said that, I don't think there currently is any nation able to face a fleet consiting of players like Ram Dinark, Captain Reverse, Dron, Sekiro, lots of experienced REDS playing since 2016 etc.

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GG Sweden! 

I'm just a little sad it's over now. HAVOC and CABAL were always good opponents. A bit salty at times though. But, since it's good practice for HAVOC to disperse and assemble again in another nation, I suppose we'll meet again soon. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, van Veen said:

GG Sweden! 

I'm just a little sad it's over now. HAVOC and CABAL were always good opponents. A bit salty at times though. But, since it's good practice for HAVOC to disperse and assemble again in another nation, I suppose we'll meet again soon. 

I like Sweden, pretty sure most intend to stick around.

GG Though, shame it couldnt continue but for now, i go to sleep.

Edited by Liam790
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nozhki v teple2 said:

Gg to all! it was a nice game and hard battles against swedish players. 

Best wishes to all, 

PODW is here! 

tbh the last battles were pathetic from us

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Liq said:

20 days, more like 4 months. We've been having (almost) daily port battles (sometimes even several) since christmas truce was over. Was only a matter of time, really

But one has to realize we've come to an end, when we can't even field a proper ship fleet for a port in the middle of our homeland anymore - Plymouth ship setup

It's time to call the GG

Having said that, I don't think there currently is any nation able to face a fleet consiting of players like Ram Dinark, Captain Reverse, Dron, Sekiro, lots of experienced REDS playing since 2016 etc.

Deluxe Pb fleet :D

 

 

What the plan for sweds now ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ferdinand de LaSalle said:

To my swedish allies,

now i must really laugh. france, spain and other small nations are constantly in much worser situation, than you ever was. I cannot understand this attitude. You have an incredible big stock of ressources and ports, you have a very good player base, all things many other nations do not have. I will remember to the french situation. 9 months ago, we were attacked by dozens of raiders directly in front of fort royal, all trading and fighting action were senseless. Do france gave up?? 

So pls remember to your vinking history and go on fighting. We will support you.

Ferdinand de La Salle from france

 

The ports and resources aren't the problem. Sweden has had to fill port battles every day with more multiflips than I can even remember. It's the same fights with the same fleets over the same ports over and over again. It's enough to drive anyone mad.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...