Game-Labs Forum

shipyard level 2

Scar974

You have to start crafting ships in order to increase your own crafting level (skill). Open your shipyard and there you can see your actual crafting level on top in a red field showing a white number. That is your crafting level. The higher your crafting level the more ship blueprints will be unlocked. 

1 hour ago, Scar974 said:

Hi,

I have a problem, i upgrade my shipyard to level 2 but i can't build ship rate 5 & 4? I can only build rate 6/7 😕

I have already sent a report, but nothing change.

Greetings Captain, could you please clarify what is your craft level?

The Cerberus shows up at craft level 1, the Indiaman shows up at craft level 2 and the Indefatigable marks level 3 to give you an idea. Ship availability is linked to your personal craft level and your current level of shipyard has no bearing on being able to craft new ships. The shipyard is a limiting factor the same way that base resources are.

5 hours ago, Smoothie said:

You have to start crafting ships in order to increase your own crafting level (skill). Open your shipyard and there you can see your actual crafting level on top in a red field showing a white number. That is your crafting level. The higher your crafting level the more ship blueprints will be unlocked. 

ok thanks. i see my level is low.

The maximum number of levels is how much? 

1 hour ago, Scar974 said:

ok thanks. i see my level is low.

The maximum number of levels is how much? 

The last time I levelled my crafting, I concentrated on trader lynx and when Indiamen became available, I made loads of those and it didnt seem to take very long to get through the levels