Game-Labs Forum

System requirements before purchase

Fracapouille

Hi there,

After watching plenty of videos by Stealth17, it made me really want to buy this game, and I'm very excited about the upcoming campaign mode.

However, I was wondering if my all-round purpose laptop could handle it...

That's the "beast": https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06094196#AbT0

Could you please let me know if that could do the job before I purchase the game?

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Fracapouille said:

Hi there,

After watching plenty of videos by Stealth17, it made me really want to buy this game, and I'm very excited about the upcoming campaign mode.

However, I was wondering if my all-round purpose laptop could handle it...

That's the "beast": https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06094196#AbT0

Could you please let me know if that could do the job before I purchase the game?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings Admiral!

Unfortunately NVIDIA® GeForce® MX130 is a bottleneck here, I'm afraid this videocard cannot run the game well.

The game will most likely work, optionally setting non-maximal settings at startup will be necessary.

• 3 months later...

I have a very similar question, I am VERY interested in your game however before buying it I was wondering if my desktop could reasonably run it. It was pretty powerful, when I built it... 8 years ago. It is running a 1st generation i7 sandy bridge E processor at 3.6 GHz and has 32 Gigs of DDR3 ram, the graphics card is a AMD 6970 with I think 2 gigs of on board memory. I have a 2.5" SSD for my program files, but there are probably much faster ones currently.

I was wondering if that is enough to run your game, my max monitor resolution is 1920x1080 but if I have to run the game lower than that I am ok with it.

Thanks for the help

10 hours ago, Third said:

I have a very similar question, I am VERY interested in your game however before buying it I was wondering if my desktop could reasonably run it. It was pretty powerful, when I built it... 8 years ago. It is running a 1st generation i7 sandy bridge E processor at 3.6 GHz and has 32 Gigs of DDR3 ram, the graphics card is a AMD 6970 with I think 2 gigs of on board memory. I have a 2.5" SSD for my program files, but there are probably much faster ones currently.

I was wondering if that is enough to run your game, my max monitor resolution is 1920x1080 but if I have to run the game lower than that I am ok with it.

Thanks for the help

Greetings Admiral! You should be fine to run the game

17 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral! You should be fine to run the game

Thanks for the fast response. Also just giving credit where credit is due, I got interested in your game after binge watching some of Stealth17's videos also.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice Ink, I just downloaded the game and was playing around with it for a few hours. Considering that I felt I barely meet your min system requirements I was surprised that it ran fine when I chose "good" graphics quality, and 1920 x 1080 resolution.

I didn't monitor temperatures (I need to find a way I trust to do that, speedfan has been giving me some really strange readings in the past few years...) but my computer was quieter than when I ran GTAV or Crysis recently (I think that was mostly due to GPU fan) and according to the task manager (which I had open in a 2nd monitor) my CPU barely broke a sweat, it was never above 30%, though that may be because the game was only using one of its four cores.

6 hours ago, Third said:

Thanks for the advice Ink, I just downloaded the game and was playing around with it for a few hours. Considering that I felt I barely meet your min system requirements I was surprised that it ran fine when I chose "good" graphics quality, and 1920 x 1080 resolution.

I didn't monitor temperatures (I need to find a way I trust to do that, speedfan has been giving me some really strange readings in the past few years...) but my computer was quieter than when I ran GTAV or Crysis recently (I think that was mostly due to GPU fan) and according to the task manager (which I had open in a 2nd monitor) my CPU barely broke a sweat, it was never above 30%, though that may be because the game was only using one of its four cores.

Nice to hear that, Admiral!

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, quarkus said:

hello game labs !

I am very intrested in your game but i am not sure that my laptop will run the game.

those are the specs: intel core i7 - 4710HQ CPU 2.5 Ghz, 16Gb RAM DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M memory 4Gb.

Thanks !

Greetings Admiral! You should be able to run and enjoy the game