Game-Labs Forum

Ship logged out without cooldown

Cold Warrior

Yesterday I was screening against the pirates S of
  La Desconocida, I had a privateer of the player Pissman Clan KN33 in a battle, he escaped when I met him in the open world for the second time (no cooldown in a circle),i tag him and he disappeared under full sail.
It was not a log off or a disconnect.

It was not the first time it happened to me.
I ask you to investigate this incident.
Player name:
Pissman Pir Nation KN33 clan.

Btw Lesbiansofwar and Crat VSC clan saw that too.

Greetings

10 hours ago, Tomasso il Fortunato said:

You can't record your screen everytime you enter the game .

While this is true, for this situation it is the only thing that can be done to get any investigation into the situation. I have submitted 2 reports on this exact situation with as much data as possible to location, time, people involved, etc. Without an actual video though, it was dismissed and even the topic was changed by an admin to Fake News. This was part of the reason I am taking a break from playing on the pvp server.

I am sorry you encountered this issue. But you can expect it to continue until such time that someone is able to capture it on video. A group of friends of mine also thought it was someone entering a mission and waited just under 2 hours for him to reappear. Nothing, so your guess is as good as mine at this point.

20 hours ago, Cold Warrior said:

Yesterday I was screening against the pirates S of
  La Desconocida, I had a privateer of the player Pissman Clan KN33 in a battle, he escaped when I met him in the open world for the second time (no cooldown in a circle),i tag him and he disappeared under full sail.
It was not a log off or a disconnect.

It was not the first time it happened to me.
I ask you to investigate this incident.
Player name:
Pissman Pir Nation KN33 clan.

Btw Lesbiansofwar and Crat VSC clan saw that too.

Greetings

Most likely a player entered a mission. What is the exact time it happened, what is your character name and player that disappeared? Please write just character names, without clans, e.g.

1) It happened xx:xx server time

2) my name is xxxxx

3) disappeared player name is yyyyy

From your first message date and character names are unclear.