Game-Labs Forum

NEMESIS battle deploy problem!

I played it 3x and every time when the phase changes after taking out the two coastal guns you are prompted to read the new objectives and as you read and click ok through them as the camera view changes before I can see my 5 ships that are suppose to deploy 1 or 2 of them never get past the border and they time out so I lose them. You have them come in 5 in a row but somehow 1 or two never gets past the border and that battle is so hard I could have really used that ship, or two. I suggest in that battle please make the timeout longer so we have time to catch and recover a ship going the wrong way.

My other suggestion if you won't extend the timeout period then deploy those 5 ships in two rows so that will cut the distance in half so I would get all 5 of my ships so what I am saying is there is something messed up for 3X playing it.  Please at least do something F11!

The only other way I can explain how it happens is when the 1st ship of 5 passes the border to get into the battle I see the 4th and 5th ship with a counting done quickly meaning so fast that the 2nd and third ship passes the border so the 5th ship always times out and I lose it but sometimes I am faster there to save the 4th ship form a second before it times out so you DEV screwed up that deploy line where you do not give the 5 ships that deploy enough time to pass the border and get into the fight.  I have never seen this happen to my knowledge in any other sea battle. In a day or two I will be uploading that video for everyone to see it!

And the other thing, a ship that has not yet been deployed into the battle should never be on a timeout count down and in this battle that is how I noticed there was a problem with the 5th ship for I seen the count down on the 4th & 5th ships so I reacted to it fast but lost the 5th ship.

Only ships that deploy past the border, into the fight, now if they go past the border to get out of the fight then yes they should be on a timeout count down but not when 5 ships in a row are suppose to deploy into the battle they should never be on a timeout count down. The 5th ship deploying can never make it to the border in time and as I mentioned sometimes that happens with the 4th ship too!

Edited by doublebuck

DEV why haven't comment on this problem? I have proof of this, just take ten seconds of your busy life to see for you own eyes what is happening in this battle you made! Look at the time at 35:13 and you will see the 5 ships starting to deploy past the border and I will get a notice that they are deploying and I immediately notice two of my last ships in the line have a red 13 second countdown of timing out when they are suppose to have time to go past the border to get in the fight!  

Edited by doublebuck

2 minutes ago, sterner said:

Your previous report was checked and confirmed and it must be fixed in the latest patch.

If you continue to write in this style (forum, bug reports), you will be banned.

Sorry if I offended you but it looks like you now commented so thank you anyway!

If they replied to everybody's bug reports it would slow down development a bunch. I am sure every bug gets reported many, many times over. Almost all of my bugs/issues that I have reported get cleared up within 1 to 4 patches.