Game-Labs Forum

Грифинг

В субботу 28.03.20 в 05-00 утра по Киеву мы делали хостилити миссии на Cabo Rojo. 
Во время миссии, в бой присоеденились вражеские игроки с шведской нации.

Корабли у них были меньше и шансов на победу были мизерные. По этому они начали нас держать в бою и грифить.
Мало того, по скриншоту видно, что они специально ето делают, так как написали об этом в чате:
20200328055430_1.thumb.jpg.59ae5ba66916a7446b8828329e701093.jpg997253650_--2.jpg.bfdd7683ce4f5da7a6239e2f2f439b0c.jpg

Если необходимо, я могу загрузить видео, но нам нем только последние 8 минут грифинга, на котором видно, как противник просто из далека стреляет по ядрышку. А наш флот стоит на спущенных парусах

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

On Saturday 03/28/20 at 05-00 in the morning in Kiev, we did the hosting of the mission on Cabo Rojo.
During the mission, enemy players from the Swedish nation joined the battle.

Their ships were less and their chances of victory were scanty. Therefore, they began to keep us in battle and grief.
Moreover, the screenshot shows that they specifically do it, because they wrote about it in the chat

If necessary, I can upload the video, but we only need the last 8 minutes of the griefing, which shows how the enemy just shoots at the nucleolus from afar. And our fleet is on a lowered sail

20 minutes ago, Ink said:

Under review

video is also desirable to add

google translate is your friend.

@Ink
09:00 на видео, если обратить внимание на чат, они опять пишут что будут держать нас в бою, пока их корабли не дойдут в безопасную зону.

Это уже второе доказательство грифинга. 
Обратил внимание после пересмотра)

Will be interesting how this one turns out. Given we also have a recording of North Viking and Co doing the exact same thing at El Cuyo less than a week ago. We are merely fighting fire with fire. 

Also stop being a big baby. It was 10-15 minutes max. North Vikings was well over half an hour

Edited by Liam790
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

Will be interesting how this one turns out. Given we also have a recording of North Viking and Co doing the exact same thing at El Cuyo less than a week ago. We are merely fighting fire with fire. 

Also stop being a big baby. It was 10-15 minutes max. North Vikings was well over half an hour

Yes i have never posted a tribunal,can't really see the point but i have video from last week of REDS clan tagging for 25-30 mins in a hostility mission just to grief until the timer is up.

So i can post this video if desired which in essence is the same thing as both are done to deny RVR.

Please don't make me do it i'm lazy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

This cannot be accepted as grieving. Cause it's a way of delaying pb, which means other side can therefore make sure a multiflip is not so big a disadvantage. And as multiflipping is done often, I would say valid tactic. In other fights it's grieving. Not in relation to pb. Pb fleet should also be able to stay tagged..it gives a tactical advantage.

Gl with your decision INK. 

@Ink @Liam790 @Tac

абсолютно не важно сколько нас держали в бою. Есть факт грифинга. Потдвержденный видео и скриншотами игрового чата. В котором 2 раза четко говорится о том, что нас будут держать в бою что бы мы пожалели о том что пришли. 

Это мои 5 10 15 20 30, не важно, минут моей жизни. 

Вы портите мою игру что запрещено правилами стима. Остальное не важно. Меня абсолютно не волнует действия Путина или любая другая ситуация от любого другого человека. 
----------

it doesn’t matter how many of us were kept in battle. There is a fact of grifting. Confirmed video and game chat screenshots. In which 2 times it is clearly stated that we will be kept in battle so that we regret that we came.

These are my 5 10 15 20 30, it doesn’t matter, minutes of my life.

You spoil my game that is prohibited by the rules of Steam. Nothing else matters. I absolutely do not care about Putin’s actions or any other situation from any other person.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

у меня есть много стримов и записей с грифингом или действиями похожих на них. Я могу создавать каждый день по несколько топиков на эту тему. Но не делаю это, так как уважаю время модераторов и разработчиков.

Но если я имею все доказательства - я делаю это. Так как люди подобные вам портят игру. Вы портите мне стримы. Вы портите впечатления от игры. 
Такие действия должны нести ответственность, дабы предотвратить последующие подобные действия. 

-------------------------

I have a lot of streams and records with a griefing or actions similar to them. I can create several topics on this topic every day. But I do not do this, because I respect the time of moderators and developers.

But if I have all the evidence, I do it. Since people like you ruin the game. You spoil my streams. You spoil the game experience.
Such actions should be held accountable in order to prevent subsequent such actions.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

@Ink @Liam790 @Tac

абсолютно не важно сколько нас держали в бою. Есть факт грифинга. Потдвержденный видео и скриншотами игрового чата. В котором 2 раза четко говорится о том, что нас будут держать в бою что бы мы пожалели о том что пришли. 

Это мои 5 10 15 20 30, не важно, минут моей жизни. 

Вы портите мою игру что запрещено правилами стима. Остальное не важно. Меня абсолютно не волнует действия Путина или любая другая ситуация от любого другого человека. 
----------

it doesn’t matter how many of us were kept in battle. There is a fact of grifting. Confirmed video and game chat screenshots. In which 2 times it is clearly stated that we will be kept in battle so that we regret that we came.

These are my 5 10 15 20 30, it doesn’t matter, minutes of my life.

You spoil my game that is prohibited by the rules of Steam. Nothing else matters. I absolutely do not care about Putin’s actions or any other situation from any other person.

See largely speaking i actully agree with you. I dont like what this game has become. But admin and ink have made previous rulings and this is in line with game rules.

Trust me, i am more than happy to see them ban this sort of stuff, but it has to be consistent and they let everyone know when the rules change.

• Like 3

If griefing continues it will end up with us not being able to jump in hostility missions to defend and screning being removed. The game will be eddited with the "exploits" and things done by the players. Not mentioning anything and no personal offense but this happens probably in every nation.
So maybe the players should stop griefing and that shit before everything will get removed :)

jut my 50 cent, o7

edit :Don't blame the admin then if they remove everything where an exploit can be used and where griefing can happen...

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 1

In this post is @Ink able to confirm what is classed as griefing and what is not when it comes to hostility and screening for port battles, as there appear to be a lot of different opinions on this. Given the way hostility is done at this current point time I don't see an issue with what Reverse calls griefing due to the fact that there is no other way to stop hostilities with the current system, it is doable yes, but exceptionally hard due to the fact that ports can be flipped in a single mission, as well as mission stacking which is also done by multiple nations and clans, it would require multiple people scouting for hours with the chance that they will not find the hostility and have wasted many hours for a nation such as Denmark who have openly admitted they will not show port battles, create port battles that will be empty wasting everybodys time, I am aware there was a post on a method being introduced to stop port battle no shows, are we able to get more information on this, and if it turns out that this 'time wasting' by tagging in a hostility mission that is done by multiple nations, Russia included, is against the rules and classed as griefing, what is Admin going to do in order to allow nations to counter hostility, because it is just not doable right now.

As for screening I myself have been on the end of abusive messages from Russian nation players for shooting them in a battle when they are down sailed (despite the fact they were on my broadside as i was sailing to engage another russian) and have been threatened by multiple players because of it with tribunals, is this style of play to keep people tagged within a screening battle allowed as well? Much confusion on this topic which I believe needs addressing for the health of the community given that it creates a very toxic atmosphere within the ingame chat as well as the forums.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, xKenver said:

I don't see an issue with what Reverse calls griefing due to the fact that there is no other way to stop hostilities with the current system

Yes there is: join with a real fleet and fight. 

42 minutes ago, xKenver said:

have wasted many hours for a nation such as Denmark who have openly admitted they will not show port battles, create port battles that will be empty wasting everybodys time

No, that's not true. We've showed up in every single daily port battle we've had. Regarding the night ones, you don't even deserve an answer on your complaints to be fair.

8 minutes ago, Hr FrosT said:

Yes there is: join with a real fleet and fight. 

No, that's not true. We've showed up in every single daily port battle we've had. Regarding the night ones, you don't even deserve an answer on your complaints to be fair.

To join a Russian hostility mission, one needs to first enter a 'decoy' mission. Maby more than one. If one than gets in, mission might be over almost unless you can keep players in. So I say for RvR this is a tactic, just like multiple hosti missions are apparantly still not in any way making people waste time. Cause you need to stay in the first fight for like 3 minutes and wait for entering the next some time.

This is allowed, but keeping the pb from happening is not??

29 minutes ago, Cornelis Evertsen de Oude said:

This is allowed, but keeping the pb from happening is not??

The difference is time wasted... rest doesn't matter, if you grief someone in hostility. 

I say it should also depends on the remaining time till window closes. If there's more than 1.5 hrs left, and the enemy jumps in with ships not capable of fighting, it's just griefing. They'll kill the NPC and get out anyway after the end of the battle, hence 1.5 hours of pure and useless griefing. If there's only (for example) 20 minutes left, I don't see any problem in having little ships trying to force them to get out only after window closed. Especially because the amount of time wasted is much less, and for an actual purpose. 

For the rest, I don't agree. People say hostility is hard to counter. Then recruit spies that tell you when they start, have people patrolling your immense empire, use log books (very useful for the task!). Overextension has a price, after all.

Edited by Hr FrosT