Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jean de Villeneuve

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Castello said:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator.

 

Greetings,

this is an anti-spam control to prevent forum spam bots. Once a couple of messages are approved, you will be able to post without approval

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings,

this is an anti-spam control to prevent forum spam bots. Once a couple of messages are approved, you will be able to post without approval

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 4:15 PM, Castello said:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator.

 

 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 4:21 PM, Ink said:

Greetings,

this is an anti-spam control to prevent forum spam bots. Once a couple of messages are approved, you will be able to post without approval

Why does the mod.announcement also appear at new Topics from long time forum members with more than 200 Contents, no warning points and a community Reputation "Excellent"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HamBlower said:

 

 

Why does the mod.announcement also appear at new Topics from long time forum members with more than 200 Contents, no warning points and a community Reputation "Excellent"?

Do you mean a topic in the Tribunal? Topics in the Tribunal have to be approved regardless status of topic starter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...