Game-Labs Forum

British Campaign Mission: "Intelligence"

skg02

Just had this happen a second time playing above mission. Seems like it might be related to anything happening near the beach - too many landing boats for game to sort?

1st time happened during retreat to beach, 2nd time when fighting near the beach.

What happens is men freeze up and march in place and unit shields become frozen on screen in same place, decoupled from units, you can still move the map. 

Also, game locks up so you have to task manager close it. This is the steam version Im playing. 

Like to know if I'm alone experiencing this. I could understand if fixing something else later on in campaign, created this unintentionally, more experienced players further along never experiencing it.

Steam or backer build, in the past things like that happened to me too but the game gets updates and we can get past that.  EA so eventually the game will get better and better over time. Report with F11. I sometimes reboot my computer then restart the battle and sometimes works but if it's a bug it will take a while to fix or a glitch might be fixed by a replay of the battle or a reboot.

Going to replay it again anyway, since the sea battle part at the end caught me off guard. Will go in with my one big troop ship and all my frigates fully loaded, get in and get out. 

Been fortunate so far not to have glitches like this, but haven't done the campaign as much on steam either - more delay in updates there. I submitted bug reports as they occurred in game.