Game-Labs Forum

Dusted off the old uniform - Back @ Sea!

Its been a very long time, 4 years in fact, but a few of my old Shipmates at the SLRN said why not come back and check it out. Test the water!

I must admit, its looking gorgeous, so much more polish 'Not the people of course'. The UI and graphics vastly improved. I've clearly not yet played enough for a complete understanding of the mechanics, but on the surface its clear, a lot of hard work has gone into it, Well done Devs!

I did chuckle at the current Politics and RvR action, its good to see the same old rivalries and skulduggery in play, but now with additional Nations, excellent!

Anyway, hello again to old friends, and a salute to older enemies.

Keep your powder dry, and your women not!

Charles Caldwell

• Like 7

Lol I still up until recently had you in my steam listing, damn you play NA sir! Surely you've got a medal for such loyalty!?!

Its great to see some familiar faces, yours being one of the finest. The SLRN is under new Command, and is being led admirable. I'm just glad to slip in from the wings and have fun. 

I have of course not been idle, I put out a call to arms, and many have replied, so who knows you may see the SLRN back to its former self at some point.

• Like 2