Game-Labs Forum

Login queue

Anolytic

Trying to get into the game, I get stuck in endless loops of login queues. The queue doesn't progress and my place in the queue increases gradually rather than decreasing. Sometimes my queueing gets interrupted by the steam ID not found message and I have to start over again.

Others are reporting the same.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Trying to get into the game, I get stuck in endless loops of login queues. The queue doesn't progress and my place in the queue increases gradually rather than decreasing. Sometimes my queueing gets interrupted by the steam ID not found message and I have to start over again.

Others are reporting the same.

Could you please check other online games in Steam? Just checked and joined without issues, although it might be a temporary issue on Steam side

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

The issue seemed to pass and I was able to enter, but multiple people in my clan and also other nations reported it happening to them at various times throughout the day.

Thank you for the report, we will monitor the situation

2 minutes ago, Horatio Thorp said:

I'm stuck on the player log in screen, just getting the spinning ships wheel of doom after selecting my player. That's on both war and peace servers.

Captain, it looks like the game is blocked by  antivirus /firewall software, have you checked it?

2 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captain, it looks like the game is blocked by  antivirus /firewall software, have you checked it?

Erm I don't think I have any antivirus stuff on my laptop. You mean like my internet could be blocking it? I'm on virgin media and it's not done it before.

10 minutes ago, Horatio Thorp said:

Erm I don't think I have any antivirus stuff on my laptop. You mean like my internet could be blocking it? I'm on virgin media and it's not done it before.

Could you please send connection test report via Naval Action launcher in Steam? The second option there called “connection test report”, once the report is sent its number is copied, please past it here, it will be something like NAS-123456

11 minutes ago, Ink said:

Could you please send connection test report via Naval Action launcher in Steam? The second option there called “connection test report”, once the report is sent its number is copied, please past it here, it will be something like NAS-123456

It's NAS-1353887.

15 minutes ago, Horatio Thorp said:

Any luck with finding the issue? Still wouldn’t let me play last night. 😞

As the first steps, please try those two workarounds:

1) https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/19975-workaround-for-certain-ui-loading-problems-inlcuding-trader-tool/

2) https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/19975-workaround-for-certain-ui-loading-problems-inlcuding-trader-tool/?do=findComment&comment=542624

Last few days, every time I log in there is a log in waiting que. It is not very long, but this is new!
Yesterday I got kick out of the game while in a battle. I noticed lags 20 secounds before I got kicked. Steam friends, Discord and Teamspeak worked fine. I ended up in log in que number 259! Another player in the same battle got que position 459. So this happend to a lot of players! 
Took me almost 2 minutes before I got back into the battle/game. I did not F11, because I was busy in battle just worried about surviving  xD

39 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

Last few days, every time I log in there is a log in waiting que. It is not very long, but this is new!
Yesterday I got kick out of the game while in a battle. I noticed lags 20 secounds before I got kicked. Steam friends, Discord and Teamspeak worked fine. I ended up in log in que number 259! Another player in the same battle got que position 459. So this happend to a lot of players! 
Took me almost 2 minutes before I got back into the battle/game. I did not F11, because I was busy in battle just worried about surviving  xD

For today issues, there were problems on server provider side

6 hours ago, Ink said:

Hi Ink, I've tried both of them processes and unfortunately neither have worked, I'm still getting the spinning ships wheel of doom on the loading screen.

14 minutes ago, Horatio Thorp said:

Hi Ink, I've tried both of them processes and unfortunately neither have worked, I'm still getting the spinning ships wheel of doom on the loading screen.

then please try to verify integrity of game files in Steam (right click on the game, properitest->local files)

• Like 1