Game-Labs Forum

Short statement of the remaining loyal to the king in Prussia

Georg Fromm

25 March

A complement of German Naval Infantry, Sailors, supported by several lineships arrived back from Caracas combat zone. 
Governor of the Trindiad's freetown refused to allow resettlement and is looking into other solutions
Tensions on the rise again.

•  

In the absence of the only legitimate governor of the Prussian West Indies, Carl von Lichtenfels, I hereby expressly declare that no regular Prussian troops were used in the fighting on Trinidad.
It may be that KRAKE acts here as representative for any Republicans within Germany and they have also sent marine infantry.
Without wanting to prejudge his majesty the King of Prussia, we reject any republican ideas. There is no German state and consequently there is no German navy or infantry.

Long live the king

preussenflagge.jpg

Edited by Georg Fromm
  • Like 1

one single player is speaking for "prussia" now? lol. (maybe start paritcipating in pbs first, Georg :) )

If I could add my comment to this :)
George Fromm is in a one man clan, not speaking for Prussia at ALL. The real prussian troops were succesful in their conquest of Caracas, and retourned to their harbours to visit their families.

There is also no King of Prussia, there is the council of Prussia which also has combined troops. Such as KRAKE, RGK, TO, ROVER, LIONS, DG, GHAN, PKG which are also 99% of the prussian population and the active RvR group. The active RvR group mostly represents the nation imo :)

So let's look forward and hope there will be peace between the chinese colonizers and the prussian conquestors! We are open for talks to maintain the peace between this 2 nations!

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 3

On 3/25/2020 at 1:55 PM, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

one single player is speaking for "prussia" now? lol. (maybe start paritcipating in pbs first, Georg :) )

If I could add my comment to this :)
George Fromm is in a one man clan, not speaking for Prussia at ALL. The real prussian troops were succesful in their conquest of Caracas, and retourned to their harbours to visit their families.

There is also no King of Prussia, there is the council of Prussia which also has combined troops. Such as KRAKE, RGK, TO, ROVER, LIONS, DG, GHAN, PKG which are also 99% of the prussian population and the active RvR group. The active RvR group mostly represents the nation imo :)

So let's look forward and hope there will be peace between the chinese colonizers and the prussian conquestors! We are open for talks to maintain the peace between this 2 nations!

Man Basteyy du bist so dumm, dass es brummt. Du würdest RP nicht mal erkennen, wenn man es dir mit dem Brett an die Stirn nagelt. Man Cid kannst du den Irrläufer nicht mal einsperren und ihn nur dann rauslassen, wenn ihr wieder mal einen Flottenkommandeur braucht?

P.S. Und du warst, bist und bleibst ein Plastikpreuße

Edited by Georg Fromm