Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ronald Speirs

Prolific Forger

is using PF (prolific forger) an exploit when a clan or players purposly use the dlc to change nation with alts or certain main members to change nation to purposly attack their own national ports then try fill that battle and lose it purposly to remove the original owners from those ports only to allow the original PF's changing nations undermining to work on gaining access an allowed tactic or is that something that is requiring changes to the DLC or even treatment to accounts causing this exploit?

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Ronald Speirs said:

is using PF (prolific forger) an exploit when a clan or players purposly use the dlc to change nation with alts or certain main members to change nation to purposly attack their own national ports then try fill that battle and lose it purposly to remove the original owners from those ports only to allow the original PF's changing nations undermining to work on gaining access an allowed tactic or is that something that is requiring changes to the DLC or even treatment to accounts causing this exploit?

San Juan. So yes.

Were you atleast allowed to defend?

The guys/ clans who have cottoned onto the tactic can remove the clans doing this tactic from friends defending the ports but it doesnt stop the PF abuse from happening completely, one of the worst DLCs allowed in game atm, no loyalty anymore inside the game, everyone is creating their own behind the scenes deals to suit their own purpose.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

San Juan. So yes.

Were you atleast allowed to defend?

hrmm - i thought admin stated it wasn't an exploit

could well be i'm mistaken - can you link please where admin stated it IS an exploit

ty!

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

hrmm - i thought admin stated it wasn't an exploit

could well be i'm mistaken - can you link please where admin stated it IS an exploit

ty!

Idiot.

The OP asks wether or not it is allowed to move alts to another nation, then use those alts to retake ports already owned by the original clan from the original nation, thus keeping them in the hands of the same individuals that moved nation.

I'm a teacher by profession but I simply do not have the years, nor the patience to keep educating you. Would you please in the future read what the OP writes rather than just jump to conclusions based on whatever comment I may have made? 

EDIT: And just fyi.. I reference a known case where something similar has occured and laconically states 'yes' as in 'yes, it is allowed'. How can that be misinterpreted to the exact opposite?

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited)

his primary question didn't ask if it was allowed - it asked if it was an exploit

his words: "is using PF (prolific forger) an exploit when a clan or players purposly use the dlc to change nation with alts or certain main members to change nation to purposly attack their own national ports then try fill that battle and lose it purposly to remove the original owners from those ports ......"

you replied "yes" which is answering in the affirmative and without you defining which of the three questions in that one sentence you were responding to it can be easily misinterpreted, usually as a response to the main/leading/primary question

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

his primary question didn't ask if it was allowed - it asked if it was an exploit

his words: "is using PF (prolific forger) an exploit when a clan or players purposly use the dlc to change nation with alts or certain main members to change nation to purposly attack their own national ports then try fill that battle and lose it purposly to remove the original owners from those ports ......"

you replied "yes" which is answering in the affirmative and without you defining which of the three questions in that one sentence you were responding to it can be easily misinterpreted, usually as a response to the main/leading/primary question

Actually. There I stand corrected.

I should have been more precise.

And prob not jump to conclusions......

Idiot - see Russo-danish rule book, article 3.

6 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Actually. There I stand corrected.

I should have been more precise.

And prob not jump to conclusions......

Idiot - see Russo-danish rule book, article 3.

it's all good mate - i have grown used to your uncalled for toxicity

and in your defense the original sentence did ask three questions

After coming back to this topic, the game seems far more toxic then when the only way u could change nation was attack own nation and turn pirate, Prolific Forger seems to have brought out far more toxicity as u can change every month and lie, cheat, steal in one nation then change to another so easily, u just about cant trust anyone as they backstab and change nation at the flip of a coin, maybe the PF needs tweaking, something like u can only keep rank and change nation, assets are wiped unless trading them off then changing or it might be slower if its every 3 months on change nation slowing the process, this game has lost its good old day feels and fun loving community with some of the mechanics/ content that has been released in game, which majority of the old veterans knew would happen as the devs would do it anyway then change later, kinda like most governments :P

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ronald Speirs said:

After coming back to this topic, the game seems far more toxic then when the only way u could change nation was attack own nation and turn pirate, Prolific Forger seems to have brought out far more toxicity as u can change every month and lie, cheat, steal in one nation then change to another so easily, u just about cant trust anyone as they backstab and change nation at the flip of a coin, maybe the PF needs tweaking, something like u can only keep rank and change nation, assets are wiped unless trading them off then changing or it might be slower if its every 3 months on change nation slowing the process, this game has lost its good old day feels and fun loving community with some of the mechanics/ content that has been released in game, which majority of the old veterans knew would happen as the devs would do it anyway then change later, kinda like most governments :P

Pre 2016 community is no different from after 2016 community. You just see more variety and more people and humans tend focus on the negative. 

It takes a "special" kind of clan to pull this manoeuvre.

If your going to abandon your nation, at least have some fun killing them in port battles too.

such a boring senseless silly exploit, (even if devs say its not).